Kerry Resume For President

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years. "

Oh give me a freakin break. Like Israeli-Palistinian relations haven't been hostile??? Take this "most" crap and oh, nevermind...like talking to a deaf dog.

I do agree with Kerry on abortion.
grin.gif

quote:

"I can't take my Catholic belief, my article of faith, and legislate it on a Protestant or a Jew or an atheist," he continued in the interview. "We have separation of church and state in the United States of America."

I'm not a woman so it's not that important to me but Bush is a little to religous for my liking.

"Now, if JFKerry can explain to me why a "right to privacy" can allow termination of that life, I will be very grateful"

Wow, didn't know that he believed that. But, I'd like to hear that explanation, too. If he believes it's a life(which I believe, too.) then what about the rights of the baby?

another example of a wishy washy demo.

quote:

Originally posted by Doug:
"Now, if JFKerry can explain to me why a "right to privacy" can allow termination of that life, I will be very grateful"

Wow, didn't know that he believed that.

JFKerry is on record that he will only nominate justices to the US Supreme Court if they support Roe Vs. Wade. Also,...

“I am prepared to filibuster, if necessary, any Supreme Court nominee who would turn back the clock on a woman’s right to choose or the constitutional right to privacy, on civil rights and individual liberties. ... The test is basic – any person who thinks it’s his or her job to push an extreme political agenda rather than to interpret the law should not be a Supreme Court justice.”

Apparently a desire to protect life is an extreme political agenda in the world of JFKerry.

I doubt the liberal media will go to town on this but clearly JFKerry has put himself in an impossible conundrum. He believes that life begins at conception, supports its killing before birth, and will demand support for Roe Vs. Wade in selecting US Supreme Court justices. This is a super wishy washy have it both ways bedwetters thinking.

Keith.

quote:

The matter of Abortion has NOTHING to do with religion. It's a matter of morals

Conservatives are more likely to legislate morality, for example, ban abortion. I'm against abortion personally, but don't think the government has a say on the issue.

"Conservatives are more likely to legislate morality, for example, ban abortion."

**** right! Someone's got to keep this country from going to **** in a handbasket. There is no limit to where liberal thinking would take us. There's always another step lower that libs can take, always.

Do you support the Government not allowing or tolerating someone killing you? Or a family member of yours? The Government has outlawed that. Now why can't an unborn child, that moves, has a beating heart, gets hiccups, kicks, urinates, etc, not have the same rights until they breathe air?

I think this is the most important election since 1980. It will also be the meanest since 1964.

There are 6 men in our family on active duty. One served in the Iraq war last year and has been told he is likely going back in January. The polices of leadership of the country matter a very great deal to us.

Nearly everyone in our family is strongly behind the President.

I don'r belive that Bush has been a perfect President. I differ with him on a number of things. The war was well handled, but we didn't have a good plan for tranisiton and it's been a struggle. It was going to be a struggle regardless because of the terrorists, but we could have done things better.

We need a President who understands that we need to be strong, at home and overseas, if we are going to have hope for peace and continued growth of freedom and economic improvement around the world. I understand the idea Kerry has of working within an alliance to solve problems, but it just doesn't work in our time. Look at the disaster in Yugoslavia in the 1990's - - things didn't come to a negotiated solution until the U.S. arrived with real force. Look at the oil-for-food-for really payoffs that the UN ran with Iraq - - how much worse can it get?

Forget economic protectionism. It will never work and will contribute to our domestic problems. Protectionism was tried at the beginning of the Depression with disastrous results.

Friends, morality matters. Character matters. The historic Christian morality has largely disappeared from continental Europe, and you have a culture there that is fundamentally amoral. Decline in morality has led to the collapse of entire civilizations; anybody remember their Roman history?

Neither Bush nor Kerry is ideal. But I have considered this deeply for sometime and I am convinced Bush is more right than Kerry across the board on major policy issues.

The hatred people on the far left have against Bush is amazing and utterly unfounded. I overheard this in a retaurant on Saturday night: "the country is becoming a dictatorship. Bush will try to find some reason to put Kerry in prison".

FYI, some people said similar things about FDR in the 1930s.

Steve

Originally posted by Doug:
[QB] "Conservatives are more likely to legislate morality, for example, ban abortion."

**** right! Someone's got to keep this country from going to **** in a handbasket. There is no limit to where liberal thinking would take us. There's always another step lower that libs can take, always.

Doug,you are so right.Liberal Democrats have no bottom as to how low they will go.Anyone can go back and look at what Democrats used to stand for and now what they stand against.Liberal Democrats allowed prayer to be taken out of schools,yet in California it is mandatory that Muslims be allowed to pray and read from the Q'ran.Christians cant pray in school,they cant bring their Bible and read it.However,a Muslim can bring their Q'ran(sp) and pray at school?This just isn't right.It has gotten to the point in our society that Christians can be and are harassed for wearing crosses as jewelry.They are harassed for wearing clothing with the name Jesus on it.It is said that the crosses and clothing may offend someone.What happened to free speech? It evidently doesn't apply to Christians.
I believe that if the Democratic/Liberal trend continues as it is,those people that are mentally challenged and or mentally disabled will be placed for euthanasia.This would be considered by Dem.'s/Liberals as being a humane thing to do since the handicapped life was such a troublesome life to live.
If people don't think it can happen,let the Liberals immoral ways continue unstopped and see.The fall of any great nation,country or civilization,begins with and is hurried to an end by the lack of morality.
The next thing that I think may very well happen is the use of euthanasia on the elderly just because they are getting old and feeble.The justification that the Dem.'s/Liberals will use for this is that,older people have a hard time and in many instances,a sickly life in later years.Because of this,if they are allowed to die with dignity(euthanasia)they will be better off.How cold can anyone be.If any think this cant happen,it already has.Remember Dr.Kavorkian? It would take very little for this to be allowed in all states,it would also take very little for the Dem.'s/Liberals to push this on everyone.It would take very little for this to be used just as abortion,to terminate the life of the 'UNWANTED'.
If a person can be made to sound as if they are less that human(Anyone Remember Hitler)it is easy for them to be cast away from society and put to death.
The Democrats/Liberals have done a very good job over the years at convincing people that they(Dem.'s/Liberals)know what is better for them,than they themselves do.
This brainwashing has led many,many in our country to let the Liberal agenda be their decision maker.These people no longer think for themselves but follow whatever the Liberals say,regardless of anything else.These people are so indoctrinated by the Democratic agenda that they believe anything that comes out of a Democrat or Liberals mouth,no questions asked.
People in our country have stopped thinking for themselves,this is a sad time in our countries history.
The Democrats/Liberals are in my opinion,the blind leading the blind to a downfall of our country.
frown.gif

I only hope he has that much sense. Personally I am terrified at the Left's whole denial about fighting for our continued existence.

Doug, you are so right. Conservative Republicans have no bottom as to how low they will go. Anyone can go back and look at what Republicans used to stand for and now what they stand against. Conservative Republicans allowed prayer to be taken out of schools, yet in California it is mandatory that Muslims be allowed to pray and read from the Q'ran. Christians can’t pray in school, they can’t bring their Bible and read it. However, a Muslim can bring their Q’ran (sp) and pray at school? This just isn't right. It has gotten to the point in our society that Christians can be and are harassed for wearing crosses as jewelry. They are harassed for wearing clothing with the name Jesus on it. It is said that the crosses and clothing may offend someone. What happened to free speech? It evidently doesn't apply to Christians.
I believe that if the Republican/Conservative trend continues as it is, those people that are mentally challenged and or mentally disabled will be placed for euthanasia. This would be considered by Republicans/Conservatives as being a humane thing to do since the handicapped life was such a troublesome life to live.
If people don't think it can happen, let the Conservatives immoral ways continue unstopped and see. The fall of any great nation, country or civilization, begins with and is hurried to an end by the lack of morality.
The next thing that I think may very well happen is the use of euthanasia on the elderly just because they are getting old and feeble. The justification that the Republicans/Conservatives will use for this is that, older people have a hard time and in many instances, a sickly life in later years. Because of this, if they are allowed to die with dignity (euthanasia) they will be better off. How cold can anyone be? If any think this cant happen, it already has. Remember Dr. Kevorkian? It would take very little for this to be allowed in all states, it would also take very little for the Republicans/Conservatives to push this on everyone. It would take very little for this to be used just as abortion, to terminate the life of the 'UNWANTED'.
If a person can be made to sound as if they are less that human (Anyone Remember Hitler) it is easy for them to be cast away from society and put to death.
The Republicans/Conservatives have done a very good job over the years at convincing people that they (Republicans/Conservatives) know what is better for them, than they themselves do.
This brainwashing has led many, many in our country to let the Conservative agenda be their decision maker. These people no longer think for themselves but follow whatever the Conservatives say, regardless of anything else. These people are so indoctrinated by the Republican agenda that they believe anything that comes out of a Republican or Conservatives mouth, no questions asked.
People in our country have stopped thinking for themselves; this is a sad time in our countries history.
The Republicans/Conservatives are in my opinion, the blind leading the blind to a downfall of our country.

quote:

Originally posted by Tree Hugger:
Doug, you are so right. Conservative Republicans have no bottom as to how low they will go. Anyone can go back and look at what Republicans used to stand for and now what they stand against. Conservative Republicans allowed prayer to be taken out of schools, yet in California it is mandatory that Muslims be allowed to pray and read from the Q'ran. Christians can’t pray in school, they can’t bring their Bible and read it. However, a Muslim can bring their Q’ran (sp) and pray at school? This just isn't right. It has gotten to the point in our society that Christians can be and are harassed for wearing crosses as jewelry. They are harassed for wearing clothing with the name Jesus on it. It is said that the crosses and clothing may offend someone. What happened to free speech? It evidently doesn't apply to Christians.
I believe that if the Republican/Conservative trend continues as it is, those people that are mentally challenged and or mentally disabled will be placed for euthanasia. This would be considered by Republicans/Conservatives as being a humane thing to do since the handicapped life was such a troublesome life to live.
If people don't think it can happen, let the Conservatives immoral ways continue unstopped and see. The fall of any great nation, country or civilization, begins with and is hurried to an end by the lack of morality.
The next thing that I think may very well happen is the use of euthanasia on the elderly just because they are getting old and feeble. The justification that the Republicans/Conservatives will use for this is that, older people have a hard time and in many instances, a sickly life in later years. Because of this, if they are allowed to die with dignity (euthanasia) they will be better off. How cold can anyone be? If any think this cant happen, it already has. Remember Dr. Kevorkian? It would take very little for this to be allowed in all states, it would also take very little for the Republicans/Conservatives to push this on everyone. It would take very little for this to be used just as abortion, to terminate the life of the 'UNWANTED'.
If a person can be made to sound as if they are less that human (Anyone Remember Hitler) it is easy for them to be cast away from society and put to death.
The Republicans/Conservatives have done a very good job over the years at convincing people that they (Republicans/Conservatives) know what is better for them, than they themselves do.
This brainwashing has led many, many in our country to let the Conservative agenda be their decision maker. These people no longer think for themselves but follow whatever the Conservatives say, regardless of anything else. These people are so indoctrinated by the Republican agenda that they believe anything that comes out of a Republican or Conservatives mouth, no questions asked.
People in our country have stopped thinking for themselves; this is a sad time in our countries history.
The Republicans/Conservatives are in my opinion, the blind leading the blind to a downfall of our country.

I believe you can replace Republican/Conservative with Democrat/Liberal in your post and make just as much sense. Which is to say, none. If you were trying to make the argument that followers of the Republican/Conservative viewpoint are deluded idiots just waiting for Democrat/Liberal enlightenment, you failed.

"Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains." - Winston Churchill

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back