Just made the new bed plunge.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a back that is starting to fall apart, and not updating my bed for 20 years....I made the plunge and bought a Serta Windshire European jell-memory foam top bed. Listed for 1,325 and bought it at Sears yearly bed sale for 680 delivered to the house. Tonight will be the first night on it. Went with a platform bed frame and did not have to purchase a box spring. Will see how I do tonight in sleeps-ville...LOL
happy2.gif

We just bought a Bobopedic bed (tempurpedic knock off) a couple of weeks ago. We were close to taking advantage of the same sale on the same exact bed. In the short period of time we laid on the display model it was very, very comfortable. I'm happy with our choice, but I do have some regrets. You made a good choice!

I sure as heck know that (almost) ANY new bed is better than a [censored], lumpy, roll-toward-your-wife-in-the-middle-of-the-bed-every-single-night bed.

Last edited:
We were given an almost new memory foam. Thought it would take some getting used to but my wife and I slept great from the first night on. She says she does not wake up as much when I get up in the middle of the night because the bed does not shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back