just installed tripletreads and Bilstein HDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a set of goodyear assurance triple treads put on my mom's car. the vehicle is a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS with no air suspension. the car previously had Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. she said the goodyears feel really good. the Michelin's lasted about 30k miles, only reason we replaced them was due to some front tire wear due to the alignment being out. i had my work do it, but i didnt work on it.

also had Bilstein HD shocks put on, and the difference is night and day. i really didnt want to install these myself, anyone who has done rear shocks on a crown vic knows what i am talking about.

btw the tire size is a 225/60/16 and they are a H speed rating, the car came with S rated Michelin Symmetry originally.

I have 157K miles on the Bilstein HD's I installed on my 87 Volvo station wagon. They still ride nice and give zero problems. Best money I ever spent on a set of shocks and struts.

i was very happy with the bilsteins on my mustang, i have a Race coilover setup. i liked how the front shocks had a "designed for the Nurburgring Hordsheifle" sticker on the shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back