I'm on AT&T now (came from Verizon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if sprint has decent service by you

republic wireless has unlimited talk ,text, 3g for 25$ (4g=40$)
they also sell the MOTO X for 299$ no contract.

I wanted to jump on that but with my current useage TING is just as good a buy... and I already have phones for Ting.

average bill went from 150$ with version to 43-53$ with ting.
I also went for a free home phone.. amazing how many mins that frees up. After may the home phone will start costing me about 2$/mo

verizon decided after 9 years of my discount was expired
I had actually tried to change to my current employer who has a 14% discount but it was so much trouble I let them continue giving me 22% off.

The best thing about ting is.. you call.. 2 rings later get a real person who speaks real English to help you. NO PHONE TREE.

Last edited:
Just an FYI - yesterday Verizon introduce a limited time offer of 2 year contract, no phone subsidy, 2GB data for $45/mo. I like VZ service, but being tied to the contract length for upgrades was really torquing me off, so I moved to T-Mobile. Wife is still on VZ, so we will be moving her to this.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
I just went from AT&T to Verizon. I didn't really have any complaints with AT&T, I just wanted to get out of my mom's phone plan and get onto my fiancee's plan. My fiancee has Verizon and refuses to switch to anyone else because they supposedly have the best coverage. I don't know if that's true, but whatever. Verizon has been working fine for me so far, and I'm paying the same amount I was before with AT&T.

Unfortunately, around here, Verizon does have the best service. In a lot of the places I go to visit family and off roading trips, Verizon is the only carrier that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back