Good basic wireless printer for less than $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Cannon I been using for a few years. I don't see its model number on the front.
It has like 5 ink tanks - I get em @ Costco.
Haven't had a issue with it yet.

Got a brother wireless laserjet. SUPER easy and cheap to refill cartridges. The crtrdg is simply a platic container no head or electronics built into it. It is linux friendly and they even have an android print app for it. If you refill this is the way to go.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Where did you get Kodak 2170 for $69 ?

The lowest price I can find is $100 at Amazon.

I actually found it on amazon for that price on Christmas eve as well as at staples. I just could not complete the order online through staples so I ordered from amazon.

So the price went up after Christmas eve !
I have Canon Pixma Mp495, it is okay but the ink cartridge is expensive and refill didn't work very well. Thinking about a printer with low cost ink cartridge.

Originally Posted By: 2Fast4U
Got a brother wireless laserjet. SUPER easy and cheap to refill cartridges. The crtrdg is simply a platic container no head or electronics built into it. It is linux friendly and they even have an android print app for it. If you refill this is the way to go.

he went to the dark side
smile.gif

BTW printbot works with all the brother printers
but the brother app(for android) works for only a few ????

Originally Posted By: Rand
Originally Posted By: 2Fast4U

he went to the dark side
smile.gif

BTW printbot works with all the brother printers
but the brother app(for android) works for only a few ????

I'll have to try printbot and I'm not exactly sure which models the app works with. I have a 615 and it is just awesome. Ive had HP, canon and lexmark and there was always some kind of issue refilling whether I did it or had ink place do it. I researched the heck out of refilling inkjet printers and this is no letdown. I nearly pulled thev trigger on the so called cheap refill kodak but am happy I did not.

The one I have is still chugging away also. I like it so much if it ever needs a drum or something besides ink.. I'll probably just update to the all-in-one or the auto-duplex model.

Originally Posted By: i812
Possible to get this for $75. If you have a 25off75 coupon. Laser printer

I have a considerably older version of that printer, the HL-2170 and it just chugs away. Cheap, reliable, no drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back