GC at Wal-Mart in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is a common thing, but I was at wal-mart today and spotted GC. Don't know if it's green or gold, didn't check the date codes as I wasn't really interested in buying it. ~$8.50/qt, looked like they were fully stocked on it too.

London, Ontario. Dundas and Clarke road, Argyle mall.

I've not had much trouble finding it in Canada, though I'm not really looking to buy any(Even though my Northstar uses less than most, it uses enough to make $8+/qt too expensive for my tastes). First time I've seen it at Wal-Mart, but Partsource has it too. Cnadian Tire doesn't stock it from what I've seen, not too many other national auto chains in Canada to check
laugh.gif

Quote:

Cnadian Tire doesn't stock it from what I've seen, not too many other national auto chains in Canada to check
laugh.gif

The majority of the Canadian Tire store's up this way stock it; the only time I've seen it missing is when there's a Castrol Syntec sale.
canada.gif

Pretty much all of the GC in Walmarts and CTs in my area are now the gold version, not the green version. I noticed the green formula started totally disappearing about a year ago. You might still find it in smaller towns, but in the big areas it'll be all gold. They stopped making the green version in early 2005.

just out of curiousity anyone have the UPC code (stock code or whatever you want to call it) that wal-mart has on the shelf for the GC? I'm toying around with the idea of giving the information to my friend at the local wal-mart and seeing if he can order it in
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back