Free GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to remind people to visit the sponsor's sites. I completed Castrol's survey and was just informed that I have won 4 cases of the Castrol Syntec grade of my choice. I guess I'll have to add some Gold to my stash of Green.

A couple of months ago, I clicked on the banner and it to me to "Castrol SYNTEC Flex’s Custom Ride Sweepstakes". I completed a survey about how often I change my oil and what grade I use. On the 26th of Dec, I received Email notification that I had won 2nd place (first place was new Mustang). 2nd place was 4 cases of the Syntech grade of my choice.

Quote:

A couple of months ago, I clicked on the banner and it to me to "Castrol SYNTEC Flex’s Custom Ride Sweepstakes". I completed a survey about how often I change my oil and what grade I use. On the 26th of Dec, I received Email notification that I had won 2nd place (first place was new Mustang). 2nd place was 4 cases of the Syntech grade of my choice.

Oh, ok. Well it was a contest, not a survey. I entered that one too. I guess I didn't win.
frown.gif

They ask those questions in addition to your contact information for every contest entry or rebate.

Congrats on 2nd place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back