FRAM ULTRA XG16 C& P

Well thanks for checking and that is interesting indeed. I might use one of these instead of the 3614 if I can get it to fit.
I have an XG16 on my Jeep at the moment, and another one ready to go for next change. Both had the metal backing, but I'm not sure if the new ones do (I bought these filters 2 years ago). I would definitely check to see if they have the metal screen still from inside. Most of the applications where I was using Ultras they now no longer have it, so I just assumed the XG16 wouldn't either and would go back to using the TG16 or PH16.

I have an XG16 on my Jeep at the moment, and another one ready to go for next change. Both had the metal backing, but I'm not sure if the new ones do (I bought these filters 2 years ago). I would definitely check to see if they have the metal screen still from inside. Most of the applications where I was using Ultras they now no longer have it, so I just assumed the XG16 wouldn't either and would go back to using the TG16 or PH16.
The XG16 I took off the vehicle was purchased in February 2023, if that is helpful at all.

Back