Feral cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dave123
Ohhh they'll be back lol.

Not if they like it better where they are now, they won't. My relocated raven has not retruned. He is enjoying and contributing to the din in the city.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Ohhh they'll be back lol.

They just better not stumble upon my property.
20.gif

My cat Missy literally ran away a few weeks ago and was presumed dead. My Mom came in all crazy the other morning like, "I see Missy!" We got to where she was and she was gone.. again. Is why she ran away in the first place..

She has been living a couple of houses over, probably in the neighbors yard.

I knew I saw less birds around.. I think..

Yes my Mom is the Crazy Cat Lady. Angel, Duke, Snowball, Snowflake, Casper, Binky, Hemi, Mambo, Goldie, Lucky, and a few more.. and a dog..

Originally Posted By: gman2304
In the country. Hopefully a few farmers needs some barn cats. I took one of this colony in a few years ago and she's a sweetheart. Yes, I've been that tolerant, but the older neighbor died and a neighbor feeds them but nothing else. Our local animal shelter is going through a crisis right now {the director and her assistant were arrested for animal cruelty} and I know they wouldn't stand a chance there. I hate to 'relocate' them but I have been overrun by feral cats.

I guess if nothing else, its not an issue for someone out in the country to dispose of them. Or the coyotes, fishers, farm dogs, etc...
We never get strays due to our dogs and the surrounding natural predators.

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Five cats 'relocated'.

Where are they now?
At the ranch they are relocated behind the pond.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: BRZED
Five cats 'relocated'.

Where are they now?
At the ranch they are relocated behind the pond.

Does that happen after they have gone for nine dives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back