Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gregk24
Was that CNN?

Weather channel

crackmeup2.gif
He must be related to Brian Williams.

Last edited:
The Weather Channel isn't the only one. Shockingly, Anderson Cooper was caught in water up to his belly wearing waders and interviewing someone. His camera crew appeared to be standing a few feet away at street level in ankle deep water.

People trust the media nowadays as much as they trust congress, with the exception of partisan morons.

The way the guy rocks back and forth on his feet ... he's not even trying to make it look real. Sad.

Originally Posted by IndyFan
The Weather Channel isn't the only one. Shockingly, Anderson Cooper was caught in water up to his belly wearing waders and interviewing someone. His camera crew appeared to be standing a few feet away at street level in ankle deep water.

People trust the media nowadays as much as they trust congress, with the exception of partisan morons.

I thought I posted that but must have screwed up?

Note he is standing where reeds are, which, to the unknowing, are usually low swamp areas where reeds grow.
crackmeup2.gif

DnKYHPYUYAA4PQU.jpg

Fear always works. And since Florence did not turn into Category 5, they have to get innovative.
Last year we had very little snow in Colorado Springs, and I swear at one point weather person on local TV station was warning people about possibility of slippery roads because there was 20% chance of snow in 10 days. The drama that was going on in that TV segment was truly something.
Fear always works, just pay attention to Subaru commercials: if you do not get our car, your family will die in miserable death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back