Expedition problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Does anyone else feel like we've done this before?

Multiple times.

It's like watching another season of the same TV series.
smile.gif

To me its sounds like an exhaust manifold. They rust out, make pin holes where you cant see them and the pulsing sounds of a single cylinder reverberating from the head makes it sound like a knock. Very common with 4.6 and 5.4 2V modulars in Expy/F150. Do you have access to a CO detector?

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
You've got how many broken money pits now? Three? The Expedition, Civic, and a Blazer?

You seem intent on being broke forever and just pouring money into unreliable trash. Stop. Get rid of that junk, all of it. Buy a low mileage Corolla with a known maintenance history, or better yet use public transportation until you can get a decent vehicle.

You could have already purchased something reliable with the thousands of dollars we've seen you throw at trash cars. That Volvo wasn't free. It cost you a lot of money in repairs and towing fees to basically rent and destroy it. Your financial decisions are self-destructive.

Until you've changed your behavior, it won't matter how many hourly jobs you'll have, because you'll just be throwing away your money at a faster rate. You need to find a mentor or counselor; someone you trust who can teach you about personal finances and help you come up with a solid plan. You've got to break this cycle of behavior if you ever want to improve your situation.

Careful. All those junkers have "sentimental" value. If you try to use a bit of common sense in this thread you'll get called "mean".

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
I will use this "engine rebuild" contact for this vehicle.

I'm sure Antonio will do a great job for $450.

Originally Posted By: MCompact
35.gif

MCompact! Quit hoggin' all the popcorn! We're gonna need lots of it to watch this!

You're rebuilding the engine and using Autolite plugs? Lol. Why can't you just listen to OVERKILL and use Motorcraft plugs?

Autolite Double Platinum are $4.49 each
Motorcraft OEM plugs are $3.49

Boy that sure would be a hard decision to make on which plugs to use...

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: MCompact
35.gif

MCompact! Quit hoggin' all the popcorn! We're gonna need lots of it to watch this!

I'm going to need something beyond popcorn to watch this...sigh...

Do we have shot glass smilies on BITOG?

from about 7 a.m., to about 10 p.m.,10 pages of posts, 2193 views with 90 replies.one would think that this was a big 3 bashing thread from about 4 or 5 years ago.
'prone -- you 'da man!
we should be paying 'prone a cover charge for this.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

Until you've changed your behavior, it won't matter how many hourly jobs you'll have, because you'll just be throwing away your money at a faster rate. You need to find a mentor or counselor; someone you trust who can teach you about personal finances and help you come up with a solid plan. You've got to break this cycle of behavior if you ever want to improve your situation.

Do it for your lady.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
I will use this "engine rebuild" contact for this vehicle.

I'm sure Antonio will do a great job for $450.

Antonio has been fired. He is a dumb [censored] hack that tried to con me.

First: "It won't start, because it has a code."
10 minutes later? Starts.
Then that ridiculous explanation in the vid...

I feel bad for OVERKILL, man. He just tried to push away the most amazing example of how the other side lives to happen to him. I will reference him, and BITOG, in my next video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back