Ebola Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
The global elite want population reduction. Don't be surprised if there's a major pandemic right here in the USA. They want us all dead.

Come one Merkava, let's keep this informational.

I am actually surprised Europe hasn't seen cases before the USA. This infected Texas man went through Europe to get to the US, Europe is a huge hub for world travel and it a vast multi-cultural center as well.

The more I read about this Texas mans history before he checked into the hospital, the amount of people he came in contact with grows. Bus load of kids, his room mate and kid, the list grows.

The media and doctors are working overtime to downplay the contagious nature of this disease, but since it is down played even those that could come in contact don't think its a big deal, drop their guard so-to-speak and become infected. There is a fine balance of informing the public and inciting panic, but maybe they are a little too lax with this.

This man from Texas. He contracted it, but how? Surely he knew of Ebola and how it can spread. Surely he knew of the precautions to avoid contraction. Why would anyone handle a dead body or direct contact with another infected knowingly with the constant reminder of the sick and dead all around them? Surely he had his wits about him enough to know Ebola's effects around him while he was in an infected region. You would think he would have been extra cautious to steer clear for his own life...to not bring it home to other people he cares about and lives with. Shouldn't this have crossed his mind at some point?...it would cross mine if I were in his situation...the phrase "avoid it like the plague" would have the weight foremost on my mind.

No conspiracy here, the numbers of the dead/infected are small so no incite to panic here. To me the media and doctors should be treating this with the gravity it deserves. It is very apparent to me that if you have clearly drawn out instructions on how to avoid being infected Ebola and you follow those directions to the letter, you should not be infected. But yet it is still happening, with professionals/doctors who purportedly know the all details and the precautions to take, some very knowledgeable and smart people are still getting it.

Last edited:
The first clinic/hospital this guy from Liberia went to released him AFTER he told them where he came from plus was showing symptoms....this is why its so dangerous. Its all the human error evolved in treating this....and right here in the US!

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen

2a) Anyone to flying from these infected areas should be sent to a hospital for a check-up immediately to get a baseline on health then quarantined for the 21 days. The person of interest can then be cleared at the hospital and permitted to proceed to enter the population. The proof will exhibit itself.
33.gif

How is this remotely feasible? (It isn't, which I guess is the point, a barrier to entry.) Assuming someone's quarantined in their own room, with food slid through a crack in the door, etc, they're still in a hospital/hotel/jail with MRSA, bedbugs, and all sorts of other obnoxious goodies. And on day 21 at release would he share a restroom with someone on day 1?

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
So which country will be next? My guess is somewhere in Europe.

Many countries are just one flight away. Banning flights that originate in West Africa isn't going to do any good as many of these flights passengers go through one of Europe's major hubs before leaving on another flight to their final destination.

IMHO the only realistic hope is to ban all flights and ships from leaving any airport or harbor in West Africa.
What i don't get is a couple of years ago i got pinched for trying to bring in some precooked bratwurst in a factory sealed foil bag and packaging and a sealed bottle of mustard both of German origin.

They took it all away (2 small bags) and gave me the big business claiming i might be bringing in some hazardous food stuff.
If someone want to take a pet they need a vet checkup within a week and one 30 prior or it must be quarantined.

Yet they let some ebola ridden carrier pass right through with only a friggin point and shoot temperature check, are you shi..ng me?
Its beyond madness, it really is. Sometimes i think we are living in an asylum run by the lunatics.

http://qz.com/242388/here-are-all-the-35-countries-one-flight-away-from-ebola-affected-countries/

This seems to be a DELIBERATE scenario.

You're wanting me to believe that

A) ICE/INS Failed to quarantine persons coming from a
KNOWN hot spot of a virulent virus that can cause a
nearly 100% death rate? The quarantine should have happened at the airport.

B) That the major hospital where the infected patient went
for treatment did NOT know to take that OBVIOUS information
and take appropriate action? (This stuff has been ALL OVER the main stream media for over a year now, so even the least informed persons would have probably been aware of the seriousness of the situation.

C) Following the containment of the patient the authorities allow
unprotected maintenance workers are the apartment complex to wash away his vomit using a pressure sprayer! Not making the quarantine of those he contacted at his home MANDATORY IMMEDITATELY....yes, some of those family members went missing from the home after they were requested to stay at home. The patients apartment was NOT cleaned and decontaminated for many days after the discovery that he was infectious.

Something stinks with the whole incident, if it happened as they claim it is mass official incompetence and all those involved should be held for criminal charges for dereliction of duty.

One interesting thing I heard was that it is possible that this is NOT Ebola, but a related virus called Marburg Virus, which has similar symptoms but is NOT quite as deadly or communicable compared to Ebola.

Last edited:
I watch these interview on TV they contradict themselves within two sentences.
First he says its very hard to catch then later says it can live up to six days on most surfaces, if you touch it you can get it.

These so called experts look straight into the camera and bald face lie their heads off. I cant even describe how PO'd i am at this.
Notice the took the ambulance out of service and parked it away from anything else, where the plane?
Still on the loose like a giant globe trotting ebola petri dish full of test subjects?

Here is another twist. What if some terrorist decides to infect themselves with it and go jet setting? Far fetched? Maybe but so is implanting a bomb in your own brother stomach so he can blow himself to bits at the right moment.

I'm actually thinking about getting some new filters for my respirator.

People would be thinking "Gee, should I be wearing a respirator too?"
grin2.gif

Its not just ebola its also the other diseases that the illegals have brought. A little girl just died from some funky monkey third world virus.
These people have put our kids in grave danger by bringing in these kids and cutting them loose in the schools.

How many Americans and their children have to die in the name of political correctness before these SOB's wake up?

My hype: When someone of the who's-its like a government leader and so on has a child or grandkid or spouse get sick from Ebola, nothing will be done. Then out of the blue, they discover medicines to cure the Ebola, but not till someone of extreme importance gets infected. After that, then it becomes all about the money, stand by..................

Last edited:
CourierDriver,
it's always about the money.

Remember either the bird/swine flu thing some years back, and the (Rummy linked) patent holder of tamiflu, the umpteen hundred $ per treatment (umpteen hundred, as it was an expensive extract, of hand picked Star Anise) for the good of the world offered to share their winnings with the other drug companies for the good of the world ?

As they'd GMed a yeast strain that would make the same thing for peanuts, and sell the product for an absolute premium, and all make out like bandits...Oz bought a couple hundred million $ of that stuff...more like a shakedown than anything else.

It just amazes me watching this unfold on the news, and gov't officials saying they're not scared. In the meantime a vacated building housing the family of the person hospitalized has hazmat teams in space suits doing a clean up. Why? If the Ebola germ only lives for 6 days [IIRC], and the virus isn't spread like the flu isn't vacating the building and not allowing people to enter it enough? I mean if in 6 days the Ebola is dead, play it safe vacate the building for 2 weeks, done deal, and clean up crews don't have to needlessly be exposed to it. What it appears to me is this is a [censored] of a lot worse and they honestly have no clue [censored] to do now that they brought it over to US soil.

The officials shuttle off the people living in the contaminated to a new more isolated location, wearing no protection to show they aren't afraid. STUPID!

All nonsense and media/conspiracy type hype. Seems like everyone in this entire thread bought right into it.

The contradictions in data are some of the reason why this thread was started. Let's keep this as factual as we can without reaching for a tinfoil hat, although the tragedy of errors seem to point in this direction sometimes. It is unlikely that every point of this incident is planned. However supreme ignorance and arrogance have brought us to the position that we find today. Arrogance that this 3rd word disease could never penetrate our 1st world stronghold, the superpower has no chinks in its disease protection armor, it is just not the facts anymore. Ignorance of the methods of transmission. The arrogance has now caught the nations like a deer in the headlights. Anyone can get this if caught uninformed. The purpose of this thread is to help us all not be ignorant. The media is on a basic level a bunch of talking heads. Having education in journalism etc to become a news anchor does not automatically make you a doctorate in the item you are reporting on, that is certain.

I am glad I am not alone in my interpretations that the risk factors have evolved. I too find the Low Risk interesting and confirming (for me) that they now include a distance from infected persons now being specified. Please note how there is "droplet" PPE (personal protective equipment) being described to decrease chances of contraction.

Droplet + radius = Ebola can be transmitted via a sneeze or wet cough containing bodily fluids such as infected blood. They are not coming out and saying it, but that is what it is.

Let's keep this thread going with items that are helpful and informative to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. Whether this escalates any further than a few more infected North American people or a lot more depends on correct information, so be a source of that if possible.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
The contradictions in data are some of the reason why this thread was started. Let's keep this as factual as we can without reaching for a tinfoil hat, although the tragedy of errors seem to point in this direction sometimes. It is unlikely that every point of this incident is planned. However supreme ignorance and arrogance have brought us to the position that we find today. Arrogance that this 3rd word disease could never penetrate our 1st world stronghold, the superpower has no chinks in its disease protection armor, it is just not the facts anymore. Ignorance of the methods of transmission. The arrogance has now caught the nations like a deer in the headlights. Anyone can get this if caught uninformed. The purpose of this thread is to help us all not be ignorant. The media is on a basic level a bunch of talking heads. Having education in journalism etc to become a news anchor does not automatically make you a doctorate in the item you are reporting on, that is certain.

I am glad I am not alone in my interpretations that the risk factors have evolved. I too find the Low Risk interesting and confirming (for me) that they now include a distance from infected persons now being specified. Please note how there is "droplet" PPE (personal protective equipment) being described to decrease chances of contraction.

Droplet + radius = Ebola can be transmitted via a sneeze or wet cough containing bodily fluids such as infected blood. They are not coming out and saying it, but that is what it is.

It was the contradictions in the news being reported, and the hazmat suits to disinfect a vacant building which I saw on this morning's news that got me thinking. No tin foil hat here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back