Dewalt electric grease gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Gents, just wanted to post that I purchase a DeWalt 20 volt Max grease gun. I purchased it off Amazon tool only for $179, normally I don't purchase warranties but I added the $20 warranty which goes one year past the manufacturers warranty because I will be using this heavily it work. I greased to semi trucks in 30 minutes yesterday, seems like a fantastic tool I just have to figure out how to load it more efficiently. I think that the spring pressure of it being new in the rubber pleasure being new made installing a grease tube to be little difficult. Regardless this tool is a game-changer if you grease a lot of equipment

Check what credit cards you have. Some will extend the factory warranty by a year for free. My Costco CC does that and I used it once when the motor went out on my air compressor.

We had them at my last job. Like you said - truly a game changer. Went from taking two people an hour or so (one seeking one pumping) to taking one person 30 minutes.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Like you said - truly a game changer.

Is there something great about this particular model, or are you guys referring to battery powered guns in general?

Either of you used a good pneumatic unit?
http://a.co/7AufXXL

Originally Posted By: NStuart
Morning Gents, just wanted to post that I purchase a DeWalt 20 volt Max grease gun. I purchased it off Amazon tool only for $179, normally I don't purchase warranties but I added the $20 warranty which goes one year past the manufacturers warranty because I will be using this heavily it work. I greased to semi trucks in 30 minutes yesterday, seems like a fantastic tool I just have to figure out how to load it more efficiently. I think that the spring pressure of it being new in the rubber pleasure being new made installing a grease tube to be little difficult. Regardless this tool is a game-changer if you grease a lot of equipment

Wouldn't a pneumatic one have done just as well? A lot cheaper? Your going to need to spend more $$ on batteries if you want to be able to grease all day.

Pneumatic wasn't an option for us... Dragging a hose all over and inside a helicopter isn't convenient even in a hangar, and you can forget lugging a compressor down the flightline.

The batteries last for 16 tubes of grease. It also works with batteries and charger I already owned. The reviews on cheaper pneumatic are all negative. 2 handed greasing vs wishing you had a third hand with a traditional pump gun.convience, and speed are a big plus as well , just a very nice upgrade! And a e year factory warranty on something I will use a lot is also nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back