Darwin Award?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting he put the mortar shell in upside down, then lit it. I suspect the arerial charge went off right on his head.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spasm3
I'm betting he put the mortar shell in upside down, then lit it. I suspect the arerial charge went off right on his head.

+1

Originally Posted By: GMFan

Nah, if you ban everything dangerous it just allows Darwin award winners to reproduce. I'd say natural selection via fireworks is perfectly tolerable in our society. This is right in line with the Darwin award victims who played a game of catch with a grenade.

Totally agreed, I don't want a "safer" society because it increases the chances that defective genes continue to be passed on....Just like welfare, if you allow lazy people to sit around and never work but supply them with everything they need, they will reproduce likely even faster than those that earn their way in life and are productive.

I want those weak genes OUT of society if possible.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned the Missouri guy that dissed the Texas 'gator right before it ate him.

Not as spectacular as blowing your head off with fireworks, but still rich in irony.

And it looks like we have another one: Texas Man dies after shooting fireworks from chest
And this occurred after the story about the guy in Maine came out. So it looks like training won't help much, unless this nitwit's justification would be "I knew the head shot was a bad idea, but I thought the chest would be OK since they didn't mention that..."

If this represents our future, we are so doomed.

Originally Posted By: Win
I can't believe nobody's mentioned the Missouri guy that dissed the Texas 'gator right before it ate him.

I think it's tragic and heartbreaking that the innocent gator was hunted down. Now THAT dumb [censored] deserved 100% of what he got. That water was the gator's territory,not the dumb [censored]'s. Glad that moron isn't around to breed any longer.

I'd heard that gator's here are either endangered or protected? I that's the case,whomever was responsible for harming it needs to be jailed.

Originally Posted By: yougoJAY

Your comments here are disgusting & it makes me [censored] off and sick to my stomach... Kudos to those who had sympathy for this tragic accident

tragic accident is a schoolbus running into a ravine.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

I think it's tragic and heartbreaking that the innocent gator was hunted down. Now THAT dumb [censored] deserved 100% of what he got. That water was the gator's territory,not the dumb [censored]'s. Glad that moron isn't around to breed any longer.

I'd heard that gator's here are either endangered or protected? I that's the case,whomever was responsible for harming it needs to be jailed.
Overpopulation of them in Florida.

Originally Posted By: opus1
The problem with making something idiot-proof is that they're always making better idiots.
Making something idiot proof is an impossible dream.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig

Idiots will never make the endangered species list and I think the American Alligator is now off the list - every once in a while one will even show up as far north as around here, on a golf course or something, even though our terrain is too rugged and hilly for them.

Alligator snappers seem to be less common than they once were.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig

Idiots will never make the endangered species list and I think the American Alligator is now off the list - every once in a while one will even show up as far north as around here, on a golf course or something, even though our terrain is too rugged and hilly for them.

Alligator snappers seem to be less common than they once were.

I've been wanting to get an alligator snapper. A female since they don't get as huge as a male.

Holy cow, why?

A snapper was he last thing we wanted to run across as kids.

Haha man I think they're awesome! I see common snappers here all the time. Everytime I see one on the road I always pick them up and move them to safety (always move them in the same direction they were heading). Females always do that,they're either laying or checking on their eggs. I've never seen an alligator snapper in the wild though. They're actually more docile than common snappers.

Alligator snappers are appearing in Illinois again. They had been gone for a long time. Regular snappers are quite common here.

I know in some states alligator snappers are protected and illegal to own. They're native to Texas and legal to own here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back