Chinese 196cc diesel engine from Amazon?

Thanks for the reply. I'm within the 30 day Amazon return policy, I've decided to go that route. If I take it apart and find something broken I'm probably looking at weeks to get a replacement plus probably shipping charges. BTW the seller is KDHARMR

I'm still going to get another one just need to find one with a better seller

Thanks again

Thanks for the reply. I'm within the 30 day Amazon return policy, I've decided to go that route. If I take it apart and find something broken I'm probably looking at weeks to get a replacement plus probably shipping charges. BTW the seller is KDHARMR

I'm still going to get another one just need to find one with a better seller

Thanks again

What are you planning on putting this engine on?

I ran into a youtube video on these - didn't know they exist. Sort of intrigued for no good reason. Some are under $200 bucks.

Not sure what you would use them for. There not fast enough to run a old school generator. They could run an inverter or a pump. I presume they exist so you can run them in places where diesel is the only fuel - like sub saharan Africa or something.

Anyone here own one?

Is that thing on?
It's whisper quiet......

That yahoo has no sort of clutch on his snowthrower, so he's turning over the auger when he's trying to start it.

That compression release is pretty weird, you get one pull then the lever flips over to "most compression." Not RPM driven like a Honda GX clone.

On top of all this, a diesel snowblower would have to run a kerosene mix which will lessen HP even more.

That engine would need a tapered shaft to mate up with most generator heads.

My 3-fuel spark generator runs (also) on propane, which stores indefinitely. It's more expensive per unit, admittedly.
Kerosene mix? I have untreated refinery diesel with -20 gel point. And even if it's pipeline or low quality material it will generally be treated with an additive if sold in the winter.

Back