Bridgestone Alenza A/S Ultra Review

275/45R21 '20 Range Rover p400 Purchased at the end of the summer, then replaced one after our Daughter found a curb.

Great tires. Conti is my usual go-to, but bought these on a recommendation from a friend who owns a Rover focused indy. Great tires, much, much better than the O/E Pirelli's which I replaced early, especially in the slush/snow. The Bridgestones are excellent in light to moderate snow and especially in the ~1-2" of greasy slush that we've gotten a few times this winter. Interestingly they feel a bit squirmy driving in the stuff, but grip well especially when starting out on our steep, shaded driveway. Very good, for an all season, in light to moderate snow. They may be a bit louder than the Pirellis at below highway speeds on some surfaces. Had some fun in a quiet parking lot, should say tried to have some fun but RR's nannies wont really let you, but the tires gripped well on the launches.

Since my commute went to a walk downstairs, I do not use winter wheels & tires, and these are more than adequate.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're happy with them. Now it's testing how long they'll last barring any curbs or nail punctures.

This is an intriguing tire to me. I’ll soon need tires for my 17 Explorer and Costco has then on sale and now includes free installation…keep us updated on how the tires fare over time

Back