Beer enthusiasts in Denver area

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in the Denver area, my son has 6 beers in the competition in Denver this week, and is there serving some to the visitors/participators.

look for Ocelot Brewing Company

www.denver.org

Back before Coors was sold in Kansas,people drove to Colorado and brought back cases and pallets loaded with Banquet Coors.That's dedication. Good luck to your son. Maybe he will hit it big and have AB trying to buy him out like everyone else.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Back before Coors was sold in Kansas,people drove to Colorado and brought back cases and pallets loaded with Banquet Coors.That's dedication. Good luck to your son. Maybe he will hit it big and have AB trying to buy him out like everyone else.

Smokey and the Bandit
lol.gif

LOL, they are buying SAB Miller, which bought (forcefully) all of my shares in Carlton United (think Fosters)...I thought owning shares in an Aussie brewery couldn't go wrong, and so did they.

Funnily, they sliced off the wine part of the business before the sale.

I used to drive up to Golden all the time and wished I could live there. It's a pretty little town, the older part anyway (the eastern part is more generic suburban). The strong smell of yeast and hops from the Coors brewery took me back to when the Jax Brewery was operating at the edge of the French Quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back