Bad experience with Koyorad radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by David1
I had a KOYO Rad do the same thing but it was after 2 years and about 50K miles.... Then I got house brand from AAP and they would last about a month or so and do the same thing so Finally i got this and I have had ZERO PROBLEMS...

check out the welds... and it fit perfect just like OEM.. No Modifications.. It fit like a glove and the trans lines lined up perfectly and it was only 110$ or so... not much more then a house brand a local auto parts store.

There is NO WAY Coolant is going to leak out of the bad boy..... Also Made in USA... Look at the welds.. I'm pretty sure those are man made welds.. It doesn't look like machine weld...
If you get one of these you will never have to worry about it again.. Them Plastic Radiators DENSO / KOYO / CSF / Sooner or later they all start to leak from the plastic glued seams however not this one.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Care to share what brand?

Whatever you install, I recommend doing a vacuum check on it before refilling with coolant. I used the UView 550000 Airlift when I installed a Spectra Premium on my Pilot, which fit fine and passed the vacuum check perfectly. I think it was Trav who recommended it, along with Hylomar AF. No long term review on the Spectra, as I sold the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back