Auto-RX Results - Part Three - AFTER PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
I know you're trying to clean up that varnish, but man, that's one GOOD looking quarter-of-a-MILLION mile engine!

Actually quite true.

But I bet the ring packs aren't pretty!

Kreen FTW!

Why would you automatically assure the rings are clogged and dirty? The engine runs super strong and barely burns any noticeable amount of oil in 5k OCIs after having a hard 225,000 miles over the last 15 years.

Originally Posted By: Artem
Originally Posted By: chubbs1
Could it have gotten worse?? lol I see no change whatsoever Artem. I and I am sure I can speak for others, that this is a nice contribution to BITOG. Take it how you may;)

Thank You Artem and Merry Christmas!

Thanks Chubbs, I try my best to help prove (or disprove) a product so others can benefit from the results i'm getting.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Thanks for posting. I think you mentioned giving Kreen a shot. 1,000 miles isn't giving it a fair shot to clean that up. Follow their directions and see how it works, if you decide to try it. Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted By: Artem
Why would you automatically assure the rings are clogged and dirty? The engine runs super strong and barely burns any noticeable amount of oil in 5k OCIs after having a hard 225,000 miles over the last 15 years.

After over 40 years of rebuilding various engines and wearing out tons of fleet trucks I have NEVER seen any engine with over 150k miles that did not have dirty ring packs. This has only a small effect on how they run, they sometimes use no oil. But the coke is in there all the same.

I firmly believe that it is actually good to run them hard on a regular basis.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: GearheadTool
I put the A-RX In the engine just to get rid of it. I don't expect much.

Looks like chocolate syrup on that VC.

Didn't you start a thread stating that the auto-rx you ordered arrived and you started the cleaning cycle or something,now you put it in just to use it up. What,was it just laying around the shop at arx and you just passed by or they shipped you a bottle they had laying around errrrr.
I apologize if I'm mistaken.

Nope you're right. It was a red bull fueled buying frenzy most likely.

Mine at 253,840: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1201317&page=1

I ran ARX once around 218k, but not to try and fix any problem, just bought into the ring-pack-hype and did it as a feel-good preventative maintenance thing. No before/after pics or compression readings, but look how good that engine as at 253k! So it must have done something!
wink.gif

Your Mazda four banger is way different from my V6 which is known as a sludge engine. It's had synthetic oil changed at 3-5k since new, so I expected it to be clean in there...

In response to Artem and auto-rx results: I've looked over your posts on Auto-RX. Looks to me like you are promoting KREEN as an additive. I also see you have a history of negative posts related to the product auto-rx. Readers should look at your posing history. If this auto-rx did not work for you, did you request a refund? Did you post the refund terms? I do not think your photos are before and after shots using auto-rx. Sorry, but you are just not believable when it comes to oil additives and results. There appears to be something fishy between you and auto-rx.

Originally Posted By: RetiredGuy1
In response to Artem and auto-rx results: I've looked over your posts on Auto-RX. Looks to me like you are promoting KREEN as an additive. I also see you have a history of negative posts related to the product auto-rx. Readers should look at your posing history. If this auto-rx did not work for you, did you request a refund? Did you post the refund terms? I do not think your photos are before and after shots using auto-rx. Sorry, but you are just not believable when it comes to oil additives and results. There appears to be something fishy between you and auto-rx.

Oh. The auto-rx defense team has arrived. Could this be frank under a different user name?
I'm going to just watch from the sideline since I have no experience with the product.

I also see you have a history of negative posts related to the product auto-rx. Readers should look at your posing history.

...says the 'guy' with one post.

lol.gif

35.gif

Oh. The auto-rx defense team has arrived. Could this be frank under a different user name?
I'm going to just watch from the sideline since I have no experience with the product.

LoL, ARX didn't do much in same car I had (it was 99 not 98). Kreen did. Search ARX in v6 Camry, and then Kreen in v6 Camry.
I thought people need prove that product works, not opposite?
crazy.gif

My pesonal opinion, oil cleans more per schedule ARX guys recommend you (same as most here for sludged engines). You can add chocolate syrup and have same results with short OCIS.

Last edited:

Yup, something is fishy.

First post on a thread showing less than brilliant results with Auto RX stating that the OP is a promoter of KREEN products.

And immediately starts to character assassinate the OP.

When did you retire from Auto RX?

I would rather believe personal experiences than hype.

But if I like what the product is supposed to do I will give it a try.

If it does nothing then at least I know for future reference.

But if it does work I also know that.

Pity that sometimes on Bitog posting your experiences quickly leads to character Assassination and thinly veiled abuse.

Last edited:
Paid posters for Kreen? Why not, the same claim is made about ARX users. With the same overwhelming lack of evidence.

Have yet to see a verifiable list of the latter.

Some sideline.

Is this for real? Do you get paid by the word or paragraph.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

Some sideline.

Is this for real? Do you get paid by the word or paragraph.

Try putting the quotes in order. The one you posted was first. Or do you read them from last to first?

Hi Frank. You decided you couldn't handle it any more and had to get in here because they guys pics show this stuff did nothing.
lol.gif

Nothing fishy Frank the product didn't perform anywhere near as advertised!

PS Frank your miserable and spiteful disposition can be spotted a mile away.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: surfstar
I also see you have a history of negative posts related to the product auto-rx. Readers should look at your posing history.

...says the 'guy' with one post.

lol.gif

35.gif

I know right, who is this guy?

I did some research looking for a good cleaner. Previous GOOD posts showed that ARX worked well (as well as the stuff found on ARX's site). I went and bought two bottles. As soon as I did and mentioned it in a post, other members quickly pointed me to the NEGATIVE posts / threads showing that ARX wasn't giving people the results that are promised.

Instead of returning ARX and going with the highly recommended cleaner - KREEN, I decided to still give it a shot with hopes that it will work for me. Before and after pics were taken along the way as I did one full cleaning /rinse cycle, followed by a second longer cleaning cycle.

When I only noticed minute changes in engine cleanliness after the initial cleaning cycle, I started having my doubts about the product and that's when the negative comments began in my posts.

Now when I mentioned that I want to clean up the light varnish in the engine, people told me that its pointless, it's harmless, the engine looks fine, etc but I still want to find a product that does what the label on the front says it does and will clean up the varnish. I have good faith in the KREEN as I did with ARX. Lets see how that experiment goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back