Auto-RX Results - Part Three - AFTER PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: RetiredGuy1
It seems I stirred up a hornets nest here. I was not promoting auto RX, I was only pointing out some inequities in this thread. My name is not Frank; don't know who Frank is; but, it is clear that there is something fishy between some of you posters and auto RX. Some of you have a personal problem with the personality of this Frank guy, which is clear. I know that readers will take this into consideration when reading this thread.

It's funny how the truth comes out eventually. I don't care one way or another about any oil additive right now as I am only researching. Gee, I might buy a case of auto RX, and give out bottles for Christmas to my children! Yeah, that's what I plan to do. Then I'll get their opinions which I know would be unbiased.

This Frank guy must be a terror. Ha ha. Carry on.

Yeah. But id still like to try your product. Frank

In response to Artem and auto-rx results: I've looked over your posts on Auto-RX. Looks to me like you are promoting KREEN as an additive. I also see you have a history of negative posts related to the product auto-rx. Readers should look at your posing history. If this auto-rx did not work for you, did you request a refund? Did you post the refund terms? I do not think your photos are before and after shots using auto-rx. Sorry, but you are just not believable when it comes to oil additives and results. There appears to be something fishy between you and auto-rx.

Then why did you send him a free bottle of arx plus?

Originally Posted By: electrolover
It seems I stirred up a hornets nest here. I was not promoting auto RX, I was only pointing out some inequities in this thread. My name is not Frank; don't know who Frank is; but, it is clear that there is something fishy between some of you posters and auto RX. Some of you have a personal problem with the personality of this Frank guy, which is clear. I know that readers will take this into consideration when reading this thread.

It's funny how the truth comes out eventually. I don't care one way or another about any oil additive right now as I am only researching. Gee, I might buy a case of auto RX, and give out bottles for Christmas to my children! Yeah, that's what I plan to do. Then I'll get their opinions which I know would be unbiased.

This Frank guy must be a terror. Ha ha. Carry on.

Yeah. But id still like to try your product. Frank

So why try a product that, according to you, is shunned by everyone?

Nothing stopping you from trying it, except you.

I was thinking I would like to make up my mind for myself. But I think I will steer clear of the stuff. Ef it, I got kreen comin

And I think everyone shunned it mostly because of him. He's poison, whether his snake oil works or not. Nobody wants to support him. Or maybe thats my personal opinion. ...

I was thinking I would like to make up my mind for myself. But I think I will steer clear of the stuff. Ef it, I got kreen comin

And I think everyone shunned it mostly because of him. He's poison, whether his snake oil works or not. Nobody wants to support him. Or maybe thats my personal opinion. ...

You can't go wrong with Kreen.
smile.gif

Well, not everyone shuns it. If they did, there would be no arx at all. People here do use it. But most if not all arx threads attract alot of mmo pushers. Unlike other additive threads.

Sure, he irascible, and other thing. So what? MMO pushers, especially when you don't take their claims at face value, get the same way.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

Well, not everyone shuns it. If they did, there would be no arx at all. People here do use it. But most if not all arx threads attract alot of mmo pushers. Unlike other additive threads.

Sure, he irascible, and other thing. So what? MMO pushers, especially when you don't take their claims at face value, get the same way.

You don't remember back in the day how the A-Rx people dumped in the MMO threads? Big time! You make it a point to dump in MMO and Kreen threads, the knife cuts both ways. Just look at your sig line. No one is dumping on A-Rx in their sig line, at least as of now.

Times changed and people found there are better alternatives that are both cheaper and faster. Imagine A-Rx costing about 10 times more than MMO to treat a high mile application, and running the risk of it not working? In fact it would even be more if you price in the rinse phase and filters. Wow.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

smile.gif

Yeah you can. Run it straight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Trajan

I don't push people to use MMO, so much as suggest it and back that suggestion up with my own experience, when I think it will help; then, I let it go, so maybe I'm not in that group, but I'm betting you're throwing everyone who's ever said anything good about MMO in with the zealots, so...

We don't all dump on other additives. MMO can't fix everything; sometimes you need to use something else. [censored], additives can't fix everything, even if you use them all. It would be kind of dumb to dump on an additive that people are widely reporting success with, just because you had success with something else, wouldn't it?

Another thing to consider... Are you sure you're not seeing people defending their position regarding their additive of choice, when others decide to bash them for it, and interpreting that as pushing? I know I have to defend my past use of MMO in nearly every thread I mention it in, but nary a time have I done more than suggest its use; I've never repeatedly told someone they should try it in a specific instance, though I may have suggested it to the same person in multiple instances for different issues with different vehicles. Likewise with engine flushes (and a slightly varied procedure for using them) and various brands, and grades of oil.

What I'm getting at is that there are variable to consider, other than "that didn't work for me in my situation, but this did". Will MMO stop an oil leak due to a dried out seal? No. Will ARX unclog oil return holes in an 8th gen Corolla? No. Does that make them both useless? No. [censored], can't we all just move past this and quit bashing?

Originally Posted By: KeMBro2012

smile.gif

Yeah you can. Run it straight.
laugh.gif

Good point! You're right, someone might try it straight up. You know a little is good so a lot must be better. Then after they blow an engine, come back here and blame the product.

Good point! You're right, someone might try it straight up. You know a little is good so a lot must be better. Then after they blow an engine, come back here and blame the product.

At least with MMO they might get to the store and back before it seized up, though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: KeMBro2012

At least with MMO they might get to the store and back before it seized up, though.
smile.gif

This is true!

Somebody please explain to me why we're discussing MMO in an Auto-RX thread?

Originally Posted By: Artem
Somebody please explain to me why we're discussing MMO in an Auto-RX thread

Why does ARX come up in every MMO thread? We're not bashing, so why's it matter?

I thought we were discussing Auto-RX in an MMO thread!

or maybe it was Kreen...

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

I thought we were discussing Auto-RX in an MMO thread!

or maybe it was Kreen...

I think this is where it started, actually. Someone mentioned Kreen and I made a jovial comparison to MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back