Auto-RX pictures on website misleading???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a chemist by trade but have had lots of college chemistry and have a lot more to come! I have to take 300 level chemistry and organic chemistry. So I understand more then most. On top of that I was trained in tribology by GM and learned a lot more on this site and Noria. I have used the product back when it had a 500 mile clean and 1000 mile rinse phase so I am not green behind the ears with regard to Auto-RX and have used it more then once.It is great product but not the best at all things. It is not needed for mild cleaning or for maintenance use that is a huge waste of money! Lube Control is a far better product for general use and light sludge and medium to heavy carbon deposits and it works better on varnish something that Auto-Rx has been hit or miss on.

If someone ran an oil with a high enough ester content say anything over 30% one should never need to use a product like Auto-RX to begin with. One guy on here has something like 300,000 miles on Redline which is a high ester content oil in his Honda and had no seal issues.So again it comes down to materials used and glaring broad brush strokes do not do the subject any justice.

ANyone that shops on Ebay will know that colors vary greatly not only with lighting but from one digital camera tot he next often it is hard to tell if a trumpet is silver plated ,gold plated or lacquered brass because of the poor photo's. That does not mean anyone has tampered witht he photo's only that we have a lot of people that are not trained as photographers taking photo's!

deven the oil companies approached Frank years ago about using RX in their oil formulations but wouldn't even pay cost price. And another party in opposition offered to buy him out at a ludicrously low price, needless to say he didn't sell.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
deven the oil companies approached Frank years ago about using RX in their oil formulations but wouldn't even pay cost price. And another party in opposition offered to buy him out at a ludicrously low price, needless to say he didn't sell.

Everytime I hear this I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I usually laugh so hard I cry.

Those of you who actually believe the quoted text please post indicating your belief so I can make a list of gullible bitogers.

So why would it be so hard to believe? Or more to the point, can you prove it's wrong?

Years ago, Nvidia bought 3dfx. And since then, not a single Voodoo card to be had. Had a few of those cards, good cards.

So maybe the same for arx?

lol.gif

Greenfool talk to Terry Dyson, he can tell you all you want to know but then comprehension isn't your stromg point. I know you are trying your best with what you were given but Terry is a patient man.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Thanks, the list is now at 2. Who will be 3rd? Hopefully no one.

So, then you can't prove it. And of course you expect me to take you at your word. Talk about gullible... Puts you at number two on my list.

Oh, btw, arx didn't work for me, mmo does...... chew on that.

Last edited:
Ok... Still waiting on #3...

Or have the rest of the people who believe this garbage been banned?

Oh, and Dyson is a sellout. As his disciple, you should know that he believes (or was paid to say) that RLI Biosyn would do the same thing as Arx.

That's called taking a brush and some solvent to an engine. Look in the corners of the cleaned engine. The gunk is still there? Why? Would ARx be able to get to all those splash lubricated areas up top and not into the corners and crevices lower in the engine. I think not. And the exposure difference is still there.

The guy in the thread (who did not take these pictures) did say he'd seen a reduction in oil consumption and smoke that came and went but, "Nope, no more additives for me. I think AutoRX is *the* additive to have despite its witchcraft. Then again, when you spend $25 a bottle for something, you sometimes want it to work so badly that you can eventually convince yourself it works. Perhaps just changing the oil five times in as many months is what cleans the engine and it's the cognitive dissonance on the ARX message board that sells the product."

You sure your not Brent in disguise as you both have the same wacko way of looking at things? Nw we have to make allowances seeing as where you live in but really this is getting beyond a joke!

C'mon number three!

Where you at, Paleomonster? I'm airing you out. Rick20, what's the deal? Let's see you guys make your mark on this list. Put some paint where it ain't.

Still waiting for the proof of your allegations.........

I know, beyond your capability, but try.

If crediability means anything to you.

Last edited:
You're going to tell me that 'major oil companies' approached frank to buy his formula but they didn't want to cough up the cash? That is so outlandish and unbelievable that I don't think any disproof is necessary.

I happen to know for a fact that stars are actually just holes poked in the membrane that separates heavenly and earthly realms. This was told to me by an angel. I want physical, undeniable proof that this is not the case.

Oh yeah, and I thought you auto rx guys rolled more than two deep - where's the rest of you? Me against you and sprintman is not exactly a fair fight. You'll need at least a couple more to make this entertaining for me.

Or are the rest of you still on vacation with your fearless leader? You two ought to follow them out to go cheerlead on the ghost town that is your home message board. This isn't the place to harass users about NON-SPONSOR PRODUCTS that have LOST their sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back