Are you serious about tire rotation intervals?

This and warped rotors are why I chose to rotate at 24,000 mile intervals instead of every oil change etc…
In my opinion tire rotations are another form of revenue for shops that are pushed on customers to generate brake, alignment, shocks/struts, tire balance work. Most of which isn’t needed. Hang around a Firestone or Goodyear store… Women are especially targeted.
Supposedly industry standard is to not rotate if there is more than a 2/32" difference between the front/rear axles.

24K is long enough to wear off more than 50% of the tread on most cars I service.

I was a bit late in rotating the tires this year (8k miles). Tech also decided to drain my Amsoil SS out and put in AC Delco for me. Great, thanks buddy.

Not really. My car is a factory staggered set up, so I’m limited to side-to-side. Even so, I haven’t bothered to do that because I’ve received extremely good even wear. I replaced the rear tires at 50k and the front at 55k. Granted, that won’t be the case next time because I installed some gummy Mitch PS4’s.

I rotate mine when the thread difference is 2/32 inch which in my driving is ~ 8-9,000 Mi. I also do a forward cross as suggested in the owner's manual. Ed

All my life the worth of tire rotation was plainly obvious.
The outer edges of the tread were ground down during steering. I called it "shoulder wear" as a kid.

The wear is evened out across the entire breadth of the tread when worn fronts do time on the rear axle.
My tires look square throughout their lives. MO FO U money, sonny.
Opportunities for brake inspection has been mentioned.

Are there any tire stores (chain or local) that don't rotate for free if you purchased them there?
Yes...quite a few here local to my area...mainly the 'mom/pop' type, BUT not sure I would call them pure 'tire' stores as they do general auto maintenance/repair as well...sort of like Goodyear or Firestone. I remember Walmart use to have two options if you buy tires there...you pay a certain price to have your tires mounted and balance with no lifetime rotations and balance, but if you paid a little extra, you could get the lifetime r&b...just have to deal with the long waits if you don't get there first thing in the morning.

I do them on every oil change............ever since my wife got me my impact a handful of years ago:D

I rotate and change oil at the same time, every 5k miles. On every car I’ve owned up until this Hyundai Palisade, 5k rotations has resulted in immeasurable tread depth differences. This pos Palisade already has feathered tires at 5k.

I am not a stickler for tire rotations but not a slacker either. Generally anywhere between 5000-8000 miles is fine for normal use. This will vary depending on the type of vehicle and usage. I've gone over 10k miles with no real problems... it's not ideal but life happens sometimes. Best treadwear I ever got was 80k miles out of a set of Michelin street radials, they still had about 10-15k miles of tread left on them when I sold the vehicle, I was amazed. Nothing special, just kept the pressures up and rotated every so often.

This really depends on the car and suspension system of the car. The Connect has a very sharp turning radius so we'll have to rotate the tire every 5K miles, but doesn't hurt if we're over that amount by a few hundred miles. In fact we rotated the Nokian this past weekend at 45465 miles.. So we were a bit late knowing they we're mounted at the 40124 mile mark

Back