Anonymous Of The Internet..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Keyboard warriors!

Originally Posted By: Silverado12
No one knows I'm actually 5'6", 400# and live in mom's basement. I won't get a job because jobs suck.

Are you FEELIN THE BERN!?!?!? :p

LOL I actually like Bernie but that's all I can really say about that. Jobs still suck though.

The site rules and censor generally keep me from saying what I would say in person on many of these topics....

Poor qwerty needs a safe space. Having your ideas challenged and not blindly accepted is not fair.

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
Could you say in your posts what you would say in the real world? I've noticed a lot of "tough guy" talk here lately. Love me or hate me, I have never said anything online I wouldn't say to a person in real life. I thank the moderators here for doing a good job. Happy Holidays to everyone.

I answered this question you brought up in the 'Shoplifting' thread.

But in my opinion, you are one of the most provocative purveyors of internet "baiting" that I have witnessed. You say highly inflammatory things...sometimes bizarre things actually. You make very harsh statements about the police (and basically anybody in authority) that are complete exaggerations. At the same time you make no such condemnation of the disgusting and vile animals the police deal with in the slums of Chicago. You actually blame the cops for not wanting to patrol those dumps. With people like you waiting to get them into trouble for being the slightest bit harsh....do you have the audacity to blame them? You even thought it appropriate to make light of your own drunk driving...in complete disregard for the safety of others on the roads.
To top it off...you think people that beg on the streets..."deserve" money from people that earn it. You actually called begging..."work"!!

Tough guy talk? You solicit responses like that. You bait people...you inflame tempers at times. And then you step back and act like an angel and wonder why some people (mainly me I assume) shove your rhetoric right back at you.

You are a strange person indeed.

Qwerty, BITOG's 2015 winner for the person starting the most threads that eventually get locked.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Poor qwerty needs a safe space. Having your ideas challenged and not blindly accepted is not fair.

Not a more factual statement has ever been posted on this board, than this one.

Not that I disagree with some of the constructive criticism mentioned. But on the bright side at least he hasn't been banned multiple times and then reappear under different usernames like you know who.

I thought you were talking about the group Anonymous...you know the one with the mask of a smiling mustached guy wearing a black hoodie.

Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
Could you say in your posts what you would say in the real world? I've noticed a lot of "tough guy" talk here lately. Love me or hate me, I have never said anything online I wouldn't say to a person in real life. I thank the moderators here for doing a good job. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Yep.

I would say to your face the things that I have posted here in your threads...

Perhaps much stronger, more direct things, because I would have the benefit of assessing your body language, your instantaneous response, and the rest of the 95% of communication that cannot be expressed on line.

What this place needs is an ignore button. I have it on my Passatworld forum and it's excellent for maintaining blood pressure. Let's you skip all the posts made by certain selected members.

Has this been discussed before?

And it makes you wonder—how can people incapable of selecting their own light bulbs and toilets possess enough competence to vote for their own rulers and fill out complicated tax returns?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, qwerty1234!
48.gif

I wonder, are you Carnoobie's brother?
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
There was somebody here who very badly needed to be part of AA. Anyway, Anonymous Of The Internet.... Drinks Lots of Alcohol and then Drives on the Information Superhighway

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KGMtech
What this place needs is an ignore button. I have it on my Passatworld forum and it's excellent for maintaining blood pressure. Let's you skip all the posts made by certain selected members.

You can click on a members profile, and there will be the ignore button.

Originally Posted By: KGMtech

We have an ignore button. Works well, in fact....

Originally Posted By: Vikas
There was somebody here who very badly needed to be part of AA. Anyway, Anonymous Of The Internet.... Drinks Lots of Alcohol and then Drives on the Information Superhighway

Maybe shoplifters anonymous (SA?) as well.

I could say it in person or online. I try to not get super opinionated online if there are posts I disagree with. I will give an opinion but not get into insults.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Speaking of tough guy talk, where's Clevy been lately ?

I was wondering the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back