AIRTEX IS DONE. Done in the U.S. that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Consumer Reports, of all publications, claims that Mexicans "moving" here are buying cars made in Mexico once they get here, out of "loyality". (Mazda is cited) So, they come here, take jobs from citizens, and then cause MORE jobs to be shipped to Mexico. And WE want MORE of this?

It's interesting to note that this story also was inside the latest
issue of that butt kissing rag called "Automotive News" it's almost like the Ivory Tower brass can't wait to flood the US with these hispanic interlopers. Sounds like treason to me.
Again, throw all these illegal alien invaders OUT of the USA.

I have gladly paid twice as much to get any fuel pump that wasn't an airtex. They might have been good once but they played out the brand game a little too far and quality was complete garbage for the last several years (more than several really)

It doesn't matter the company's product...what matters is the continuing trend of outsourcing work, product and ideas OUT of North America as a product of greed. You'd think that we'd be learning as a culture by now and see the writing on the wall, but no. The entire economy has been trended to be outsourced and relocated to make another country stronger, resulting in a weaker one for us.

Its terrible and will contribute to the downfall of a once great continent.

I never used their fuel pumps, but I always had good success with Airtex parts. I have an Airtex water pump on my Focus and it's been good so far (23k miles). I guess I'll have to be even more critical than what I already was when buying parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back