Air Filter for 7th Gen Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ltslimjim
See if WIX is offered by RA and problem solved, if price is fine of course. I don't think you can go wrong with a standard paper element as long as the filter filters fine into the air box and the gasket helps seal the media at the edges AND in the filter box well.

I emailed RA and havent got a reply back yet. They must not want my business.

Originally Posted By: Carnoobie
Originally Posted By: ltslimjim
Shop on RockAuto or Amazon.

they dont ship to Canada.

They do ship to Canada. Just pick the items you want and go to the shopping cart. There you can select Canada, put in you postal code and get a shipping quote. It might not be cheap, but they do ship to Canada.

Originally Posted By: Carnoobie
SCREW RA! 5 DAYS NOW AND CANT EVEN REPLY TO MY EMAIL? WHATEVER THEY DONT DESEREVE MY BUSINESS THEN

Maybe they thought it wouldn't be worth it to reply if you couldn't even look in the catalog or check to see if they shipped to Canada.

And they do carry Wix, BTW.

Last edited:
I'll be posting up a UOA in a month or two after not having cleaned the aFe Pro Dry S since installation, the one I posted about earlier in the thread. I did check on it just to make sure it wasn't in need of cleaning this spring, also I have yet to get a full OCI with UOA since the HG job was done on this car summer of 2013. So, I'll probably at least forward the Si readings on that report by the end of January hopefully; depending on mileage and when I actually change the oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back