AGIP OE lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one tell me what Agip is/has been origonal fill recomended by the manufacture for?

i know there is the odvious one of Farrari but what other manufactures have used the 6 legged dog?

I think Ferrari and the whole Fiat group OEM is Shell now.

Aprilia,Moto-guzzi ,MV Agusta, Ducati and Husqvarna all used Agip OEM and may still.

Aprilia?
In Vegas?
The only Lancia I've seen in years was a Beta Zagato at Mid-Ohio at the vintage weekend in June.
Really a Fiat in drag, but the Beta coupe was a very nice design, the semi ragtop Zagato somewhat less so.
Saw a Fulvia coupe (pretty car!) there a few years before.
Also, I like your sig.
So true.

i was talking to a mate the other day and he was saying Agip used to be OEM Iveco but it is Fuchs now? and i also thaught is was Agip OEM for Porsche and BMW in the 70's but he thinks they have alwase been Castrol. i think this might just be an Australian thing as i'm sure BMW have been Mobil in europe from day dot to date, but they come with casrol stickers on them here.

Agip were with Alfa Romeo IIRC in the mid 80s.

I sold 50L of Sint 2000 in 1987, to Alfa and Volvo owners

Saw Agip gearbox oils foul up some mill gearboxes in the early 90s.

Originally Posted By: Trav
I think Ferrari and the whole Fiat group OEM is Shell now.

Aprilia,Moto-guzzi ,MV Agusta, Ducati and Husqvarna all used Agip OEM and may still.

I think just Ferrari and Ducati are Shell, maybe Maserati

Fiat group cars use Selenia oil which is their own brand/oil company, used to be Fiat Lubrificanti. I think Petronas have now bought the company to expand it's European operation.

Originally Posted By: scractcher
i was talking to a mate the other day and he was saying Agip used to be OEM Iveco but it is Fuchs now? and i also thaught is was Agip OEM for Porsche and BMW in the 70's but he thinks they have alwase been Castrol. i think this might just be an Australian thing as i'm sure BMW have been Mobil in europe from day dot to date, but they come with casrol stickers on them here.

http://www.flitalia.it/it/fl/index.php

This is the Fiat group oil

Agip used to be Ferrari/Maserati factory fill as well as a few others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back