Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please use the PF-52 AC
cheers.gif

Why?

because
fsux2.jpg

grin.gif

i changed the oil filter this morning ,and cut open the FRAM ,the top and bottom piece of "cardboard" were in good condition .i pay $5.50 for the FRAM and $7.00 for the AC DELCO pf52c ...

Quote:

Look at that nice gap/workman ship .
laugh.gif

FRAM sucks so bad it's not funny.

p1010005fs9.png

You should probably let oil filter manufacturers in on your patented "analysis by eyesight (via photo)" method of examination of the functionality of oil filters. Just think, they, along with the SAE, are spending time actually physically examining them and running tests.

Just hope you don't have one for UOA's...you'll put Terry out of business.

Long live the Thumb!!

I purchase from a well known GM parts seller. Hes similiar to gmpartsdirect.com but without the high shipping. They used to be cheaper, around $6.66 each + Shipping. Now they've gone up to 7.36 each. My local dealer usually charges $14 for them.

25322836 is the part #

Thanks Buffman .. I bought 3 cases of UPF52's from GM Parts Direct a few years ago for about $8 each with shipping .. Their current price for one or two cases with shipping works out to about $8.15. I've found partszoneonline.com (P&G Chevy) also has good prices on GM parts and they don't inflate the shipping costs ...

smile.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Look at that nice gap/workman ship .
laugh.gif

FRAM sucks so bad it's not funny.

p1010005fs9.png

You should probably let oil filter manufacturers in on your patented "analysis by eyesight (via photo)" method of examination of the functionality of oil filters. Just think, they, along with the SAE, are spending time actually physically examining them and running tests.

Just hope you don't have one for UOA's...you'll put Terry out of business.

Long live the Thumb!!

Hey Jack,, this is my own PERSONAL opinion and views, did
i say any different?????
box.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back