AAP have any sales going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be any of those deals with AAP offering discounts when you spend so much money? Right now i only see a $50 coupon off a future purchase if you spend over 100

Well I just finished 4 Oil Changes this AM with Valvoline Synpower and NAPA pure synthetic mix along with 2 K&N filters and 1 Bosch and 1 Mobil 1 Filters.

You can get a great deal on MMO, Quarts, if you buy it on-line. I picked up a Gallon along with some P1, Bosch DP, K&N and Mobil 1 oil Filters. MMO worked out to about $2.00 and change for a quart.

There is also an "Unadvertised" clearance sale of Formula Shell, Dino in all weights. $1.95 a quart in stores only!

The regular Oil Change deals are going on now also.

Break your order up into 2x $50s, they'll get knocked down to 30 ea or 40 off 100.

Search any and all local AAP stores for Shell V-Power fuel system cleaner. It's on clearance down to 95 cents per bottle.

If it's not in the section of fuel additives look around by the front registers for any remaining. AAP is not carrying it anymore.

Bought 6 quarts in two separate transactions and ended up paying a little over $6 per quart for each one of the Mobil 1 ATFs. Had to use 2 separate stores but they are both with a few miles of me so its worth it.

Here the AAP has a sale on Castrol ATF till 03/31/11. Everything is $3.99 a quart. Saved about $20 buying 7 qts of Dexron-VI and another $20 buying 20 qts of Mercon V.

SHELL conventional is $1.95 at A.A.P. in this area . Was told once there gone , SHELL will not be carried . Reason being a slow seller . Only 5 quarts of 5w-30 left . Plenty of 10w-30 and 30 weight .

Actually, I noticed that recently at a local AAP when I went in to buy the V-Power fuel system cleaner on clearance. Formula Shell was really low on the shelves and I had to double take looking at the prices, some Quarts were $1.95 while other grades of FS were in stock at $3.99.

I am going to buy some of the Castrol Mercon-V to flush out the old fluid in my tranny before i re-fill with M1. Probably not going to get a bunch though

Couldn't find any V-Power at either one i went to they said they sold out.

The 2nd store i purchased online from canceled my transaction. I guess it has something to do with using the same coupon code with the same payment or something?

Have you guys successfully used the code more than 1 time?

I know everyone is going to go crazy when I post this. We(AAP) just stopped carrying Pennzoil Ultra &, if you can find any left, it's on sale for $1.69 a quart!

36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back