4.29 a gallon in NYC (87)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen gas at 4.29 for 87 octane in Manhattan.

I live in an outer county of NYC, thank God, but I payed 3.99 the other day.

I don't have the most fuel efficient cars, either.

=(

1st world problems
smile.gif

I was in Lansing, MI on Saturday, filled up at $3.23 for the cheap (87 octane) stuff. Here on the west side of MI it is still around $3.30. When the prices go up, the economy goes down.

In most cases, gas prices will follow per capita income in the particular location. NJ being the only exception, where they get a bye, due to all the refineries on their land.

High Gas prices.
High unemployment.
Low expectations.

This is 'Change we can believe in.'

Originally Posted By: DAC17
In most cases, gas prices will follow per capita income in the particular location. NJ being the only exception, where they get a bye, due to all the refineries on their land.

So what about us here in Buckeyeland, the Local Husky refinery Claims to produce 25% of the Gas sold in the state.
or the BP/Husky Refinery in Toledo 90 min north?

I saw Shell regular at $3.79.9 yesterday in my area just southeast of LAX. Stations closer to the airport are at $3.98 for regular. I'm guessing gas will be over $4.00 in the near future.

In the southwestern part of Buckeyeland, I paid $3.14 Sunday to fill the Forester and the same this morning to fill one of the Accords.
This afternoon, on the way home, the same unleaded regular was down to $3.07 at the same station.
What high gasoline prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back