3 Pack of Pennzoil Synthetic Euro L 5W-30 5qt. for $43.29 ($2.89/qt) @ Amz

Rebate submitted-- easier to do than Menard's rebates. My receipt only says "PENN EURO 5Q" so maybe I'll be ok.

If I get this rebate, my average price for these three jugs will be $17.67 each, and if this Amazon deal actually comes through, I'll get six for an average price of $14.13 each (I got in at $42.38/3-pack).

Total (if everything works out): 9 x 5 qts for $15.31 each. Nice!

Thanks to this forum for the heads up on all these deals!

Just got the email saying my rebate request was accepted! Woo-Hoo!

With that rebate, it means I got 3x5q of Euro L 5W-30 for $17.67 each. Not bad!

Thanks again to everyone here for the heads up on the rebate as I had forgotten all about it when I made the purchase.

Now let's hope the two 3-packs I ordered on the Amazon deal come through (that I also learned about here!). I got in at $42.38 per 3-pack a few days before the deal went to "currently unavailable." Tracking says my order is live and due to be delivered on the 19th.

Fingers crossed!

When did you place your order? I'm still waiting for a ship date on my 12/13.
Seems yours are late. I had orders Dec 6 and Dec 7th and all arrived by mid Feb.

My Feb 1 order initially send shipment Feb 28 to March 19th. Around Feb 27th or so, it firmed up and said by Mar 19th. Today it says "expected by Mar 20"

I just got off the phone with Amazon. I told them that people who ordered in Jan & Feb had received their orders. They said it was OOS but would notify me. (no surprise there) When I finally get it I have to call them and I will get a $10 credit.

Since my original cost after using some Discover rewards was $14.28, my final cost will be $4.28 for 3 jugs.

I just got off the phone with Amazon. I told them that people who ordered in Jan & Feb had received their orders. They said it was OOS but would notify me. (no surprise there) When I finally get it I have to call them and I will get a $10 credit.

Since my original cost after using some Discover rewards was $14.28, my final cost will be $4.28 for 3 jugs.
I hope you do get it! That would be the best deal ever with those discounts.

I ordered this on Feb 3, originally scheduled for March 12, and just rescheduled for "we'll email you when there is an estimated shipping date".
They don't charge you until it ships so no big deal. I assume it will happen eventually.

I just got an email saying that my order was cancelled because the item is no longer available. Let's see how long for me to get my Discover Rewards back.

My Feb 1 order is still showing delivery by March 20th, which is this coming Wednesday. Its going to need to ship my Sunday or Monday to arrive by then. I ordered twice in early December, I got the first case, then the second one arrived and it was 0w-20 which I had no need for and returned. Sure hope this one arrives...with the correct oil

p.jpg

My Feb 1 order is still showing delivery by March 20th, which is this coming Wednesday. Its going to need to ship my Sunday or Monday to arrive by then. I ordered twice in early December, I got the first case, then the second one arrived and it was 0w-20 which I had no need for and returned. Sure hope this one arrives...with the correct oil

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

My Feb 4 order has said all along that it is expected to arrive on March 19th (which is this Tuesday). However, the tracking shows that it is ordered but not shipped. So, at a minimum, I don't think it's going to be here on Tuesday, and there's probably a good chance it's not coming at all.

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

My Feb 4 order has said all along that it is expected to arrive on March 19th (which is this Tuesday). However, the tracking shows that it is ordered but not shipped. So, at a minimum, I don't think it's going to be here on Tuesday, and there's probably a good chance it's not coming at all.

As of just about an hour ago, tracking on my order said "Delivery Today by 10:00 PM," but that the package had not yet shipped! :D

As expected, I just got the email saying there was a delay due to "supply chain issues" and asking for my approval for delayed shipping.

I went ahead and approved it-- but who knows if it will every come?

I also got a delivery yesterday (from Amazon: Pennzoil Euro L 5W-30 5 quart 3 jugs in same securely fastened Pennzoil box).
The label showed it came from Texas. Had a date code of Oct 6, 2023. This oil is cheaper than SuperTech.

It's got the MB 229.51, HTHS = 3.5, GTL base stock. This has to be the best value ever.
This deal, Pennzoil Euro L 5w-30 API SN product, isn't advertised as GTL. However, they did have another product Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w-30 API SL that was GTL.

Last edited:
As of just about an hour ago, tracking on my order said "Delivery Today by 10:00 PM," but that the package had not yet shipped! :D

As expected, I just got the email saying there was a delay due to "supply chain issues" and asking for my approval for delayed shipping.

I went ahead and approved it-- but who knows if it will every come?
My order still shows delivery tomorrow, but also has not shipped, so that won't be possible. I suspect I will get a similar email tomorrow evening.

My order still shows delivery tomorrow, but also has not shipped, so that won't be possible. I suspect I will get a similar email tomorrow evening.
I got the email yesterday morning (day of delivery) from Amazon announcing a delivery delay and asking if I will accept it, or take a refund. I accepted of course.

My Feb 1, 2024 order for one 3 jug case has been updated this afternoon:
"New estimated delivery date: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 - Thursday, May 9, 2024"

My Feb 1, 2024 order for one 3 jug case has been updated this afternoon:
"New estimated delivery date: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 - Thursday, May 9, 2024"
I didn't get any notices, so I manually checked-- no update yet.

But my order was done on Feb 4, so maybe I'll get the same update in a few days? Hope so!

I guess I spoke just a little too soon-- just got the email saying that I'm rescheduled for Apr 24 - May 14. (but still not shipped).

So, hope is still alive! :)

Back