3 Pack of Pennzoil Synthetic Euro L 5W-30 5qt. for $43.29 ($2.89/qt) @ Amz

Rebate submitted-- easier to do than Menard's rebates. My receipt only says "PENN EURO 5Q" so maybe I'll be ok.

If I get this rebate, my average price for these three jugs will be $17.67 each, and if this Amazon deal actually comes through, I'll get six for an average price of $14.13 each (I got in at $42.38/3-pack).

Total (if everything works out): 9 x 5 qts for $15.31 each. Nice!

Thanks to this forum for the heads up on all these deals!
Probably a UPC code on there also but I hope you get it.

3 cases today. All 5w30 Euro L boxes inside Amazon boxes. 8 5w30 Pennzoil, 1 10w30 Royal Purple.

20240219_181248.jpg

20240219_181327.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon delivered some boxes from my prime account. Ups delivered some from my other account. All Amazon deliveries were good. Ups, not so much. One box was taken back by UPS due to leaking (they did this on their own) and another was delivered crushed and leaking slightly. Amazon refunded these.

Amazon delivered some boxes from my prime account. Ups delivered some from my other account. All Amazon deliveries were good. Ups, not so much. One box was taken back by UPS due to leaking (they did this on their own) and another was delivered crushed and leaking slightly. Amazon refunded these.
What sucks about this is now you have to wait for another sale to get that special price again.
My second order, they shipped me 0w-20 Pennzoil Platinum and my only option was to keep it or return it. They would not replace it since the deal is no longer offered. So I return it, got my refund and wait patiently for the deal to reappear again.

Received mine today. Unopened Pennzoil box so no mystery jugs hidden inside
I also got a delivery yesterday (from Amazon: Pennzoil Euro L 5W-30 5 quart 3 jugs in same securely fastened Pennzoil box).
The label showed it came from Texas. Had a date code of Oct 6, 2023. This oil is cheaper than SuperTech.

It's got the MB 229.51, HTHS = 3.5, GTL base stock. This has to be the best value ever.

It's got the MB 229.51, HTHS = 3.5, GTL base stock. This has to be the best value ever.
The value depends on the application and how long your OCIs are. In recent past, this oil formulation was known to contain high Calcium and very little Magnesium, both on the wrong side of the tracks for most hard-working / high revving GDI / TGDI four cylinder engines.

If it states SP license, then the oil additive package with this oil should be investigated, for future purchase references. Most - not all SPs, live in the sub-1000 Calcium levels and above the 500 Magnesium levels.

Otherwise, nice deal received, if all you need are along the addItive-level lines associated with SN / SL.

Last edited:
Back