3 Pack of Pennzoil Synthetic Euro L 5W-30 5qt. for $43.29 ($2.89/qt) @ Amz

Got the last of my seven cases today.

Just a heads up, some of the ones they shipped me are 0W-20 Platinum. I do mechanic work on the side so I can put it to good use.

Got the last of my seven cases today.

Just a heads up, some of the ones they shipped me are 0W-20 Platinum. I do mechanic work on the side so I can put it to good use.
but NOT what you ordered or paid for.

Contact Amazon. They might send replacement. Maybe the resolution is 1/2 refund since you can use it etc.

My second order, placed Dec 7th, 2023 arrived today...its the wrong oil...PP 0w-20. Sheeet. 9 weeks wait for the wrong oil.
Of course the only option is to return it for credit....then reorder when it becomes available again...likely at a higher price.
What is so annoying is the box is clearly the original box and says 0w-20. What idiots.
Previous order was shipped inside another box, and came from east coast with the correct 5w-30 Euro L. This one came from California and they shipped from Amazon in the original box, which also had been previously opened.

p.jpg

Last edited:
My second order, placed Dec 7th, 2023 arrived today...its the wrong oil...PP 0w-20. Sheeet. 9 weeks wait for the wrong oil.
Of course the only option is to return it for credit....then reorder when it becomes available again...likely at a higher price.
What is so annoying is the box is clearly the original box and says 0w-20. What idiots.
Previous order was shipped inside another box, and came from east coast with the correct 5w-30 Euro L. This one came from California and they shipped from Amazon in the original box, which also had been previously opened.

Yep thats what I got as well. The amazon warehouse sticker on the box say 5W-30.

but NOT what you ordered or paid for.

Contact Amazon. They might send replacement. Maybe the resolution is 1/2 refund since you can use it etc.
Tried, they will not send a replacement because the offer is not available at any price right now.
Only option is to keep it, or return for refund and reorder if the offer is made in the future. I'm doing the latter, as none of my cars are spec'd for 0w-20.

received my first box today. It is the original brown box with the real Euro L 5w30 in it. Now let's see when my second order will be shipped and if it will be correct as I have more boxes there.

received my first box today. It is the original brown box with the real Euro L 5w30 in it. Now let's see when my second order will be shipped and if it will be correct as I have more boxes there.
Same here. Correct stuff. Have more coming Monday. We will see what it is.

I bet everyone who got the 0w20 are in the same area of the country serviced by the same distributor or warehouse. Where are you guys who got 0w20 instead?

Same here. Correct stuff. Have more coming Monday. We will see what it is.

I bet everyone who got the 0w20 are in the same area of the country serviced by the same distributor or warehouse. Where are you guys who got 0w20 instead?
My Pennzoil 0w-30 error shipment came from southern California...I forget the exact city.
The previous (correct) order came from the east coast a week or so ago. I have one more coming in the next four weeks or so...fingers crossed.

Gotta love the mfgr date on the box: 22-DEC-23.
The deals I usually get have far older dates stamped on them.

BTW, Amazon’s page for that box says 4 5qt jugs. The box itself says 3.

FYI, my wife was going to Walmart this afternoon, so I had her look at the oil section to tell me if there were any of the Mobil 1 deals that were being discussed today at our store (since I didn't see any price reductions online).

To my surprise, she said no M1 was on sale, but there was one thing on sale--- Pennzoil Euro L 5W-30! It was on clearance for $21.00/5q jug.

I had her get them all (which was three that they had remaining).

There was nothing about this online that I could see, so it might be worth a check at your local store.

Not as good as this AMZN deal (of which I place my order earlier this month and am hoping I get the right stuff), but it's not a bad discount!

FYI, my wife was going to Walmart this afternoon, so I had her look at the oil section to tell me if there were any of the Mobil 1 deals that were being discussed today at our store (since I didn't see any price reductions online).

To my surprise, she said no M1 was on sale, but there was one thing on sale--- Pennzoil Euro L 5W-30! It was on clearance for $21.00/5q jug.

I had her get them all (which was three that they had remaining).

There was nothing about this online that I could see, so it might be worth a check at your local store.

Not as good as this AMZN deal (of which I place my order earlier this month and am hoping I get the right stuff), but it's not a bad discount!
I think you can do the rebate because they were bought in store, right?

Good question!

I didn't even think about that because I've never done a Pennzoil rebate. Could you please give me some instructions on how I would attempt to do this?

Just go to the Pennzoil website? Is the receipt alone enough, or do I need some sort of rebate form?

Thanks for bringing this up to me!

Looking on the website, I'm seeing a button to click for Pennzoil Platinum Euro Full Synthetic, but not Euro L (which is different).

I think this difference was the subject of another discussion here-- I remember that somewhere there was talk about this.

Looking on the website, I'm seeing a button to click for Pennzoil Platinum Euro Full Synthetic, but not Euro L (which is different).

I think this difference was the subject of another discussion here-- I remember that somewhere there was talk about this.
I bought Euro L last year and got the Pennzoil rebate. Click the Euro button.

Rebate submitted-- easier to do than Menard's rebates. My receipt only says "PENN EURO 5Q" so maybe I'll be ok.

If I get this rebate, my average price for these three jugs will be $17.67 each, and if this Amazon deal actually comes through, I'll get six for an average price of $14.13 each (I got in at $42.38/3-pack).

Total (if everything works out): 9 x 5 qts for $15.31 each. Nice!

Thanks to this forum for the heads up on all these deals!

Send it in anyway...I got the rebate last year. But someone else said they had to fight to get them to honor it.

Back