3 New Fram FS3506 filters - all different construction!!!

I ordered 6 Fram Titanium FS2 filters and received 3 with louvered center tube and 3 with the regular holes in the center tube. I am going to take the 3 with the louvers back to the store and see if I can exchange them out for the filters that have holes in the center tube. Hopefully they have three in stock at the store that has the holes in the center tube. I can’t see the metal screen in any of the 6 filters I got.

Update…I took the 3 louvered FS2 Titanium filters back to my local Advanced and they had 4 FS2 filters on the shelf and they all had holes in the center tube. None had the louvered center tubes. They happily exchanged them out for the filters I had and I bought the last one they had in store.

In WM yesterday, looked at an Ultra XG7317 (seal was already broken) and couple Endurance filters, all have louvered tubes. Since Champ made, no surprise for FE.

In my observation and imo, FB currently in process of converting all spin on filters to louvered tubes.

I gotta hit up every Advanced store in my area and clean them out of the FS2 filters I need that have holes in the center tubes.

In WM yesterday, looked at an Ultra XG7317 (seal was already broken) and couple Endurance filters, all have louvered tubes. Since Champ made, no surprise for FE.

In my observation and imo, FB currently in process of converting all spin on filters to louvered tubes.
I gotta hit up every Advanced store in my area and clean them out of the FS2 filters I need that have holes in the center tubes.

Back