$15 on Castrol Edge at NAPA - January only.

Good deal. Worth noting on the rebate:
Limit of 1 rebate claim per invoice. Limit 1 rebate claim per customer, 2 rebate claims per household for the length of the promotion.

I picked up a 5qt jug of the A3/B4 Euro 5W30 for $26 at WM a couple weeks ago. This Napa deal saves one an additional $6, but with the added hassle of having to deal with a rebate. However, Napa is selling the single quarts for $6.99 vs. $8.48 at WM, which would save an additional $1.50.

That being said... I probably still would have done it. I love a good rebate.

Last edited:
I picked up a 5qt jug of the A3/B4 Euro 5W30 for $26 at WM a couple weeks ago. This Napa deal saves one an additional $6, but with the added hassle of having to deal with a rebate. However, Napa is selling the single quarts for $6.99 vs. $8.48 at WM, which would save an additional $1.50.

That being said... I probably still would have done it. I love a good rebate.
I hear you. I would not necessarily call it a hassle though. I purchased all online, got the free delivery because I also purchase a few other items, then submitted it all online. The ones that are a true hassle are the in store only or physical receipts only… I don’t do those.

Where did you read that?

Also worth noting: I bought mine last week and got my rebate approved in 10 days.
https://login.360incentives.com/Sha...544_NP360116CSCastrolAutoPartsJanFeb20242.pdf

*TERMS OF OFFER: Submit your rebate online at NAPARebates.com or place this completed rebate claim form with the dated receipt, showing the qualifying products circled, in an envelope and mail to address shown – you do NOT have to enter apromo code for this promotion to apply online. You must submit a clear image/copy of your ENTIRE purchase receipt/invoice, showing the qualifying NAPA Part Numbers circled. See eligible products list for qualifying product. Receipt must bedated during promotion period of 1/01/24 through 2/29/24 and uploaded online/postmarked by 03/15/24. Late claims will not be accepted. Limit of 1 rebate claim per invoice. Limit 1 rebate claim per customer, 2 rebate claims per household forthe length of the promotion. Rebate is only eligible to customers purchasing from a NAPA Auto Parts store or NAPAOnline.com. The rebate recipient must match the “sold to” name on the receipt. No substitutions or transfers of any kind allowed.Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Cannot be claimed if parts are replacement parts purchased under full or partial warranty. Use of multiple addresses or P.O. Boxes to obtain additionalrebates is fraud and may result in prosecution. Keep copies of materials submitted; originals submitted become vendor’s property and will not be returned. Incomplete or illegible rebates and claims that do not comply with the terms and conditionsof this offer will be rejected and not returned. Vendor has the right to substantiate sales receipts. Dealers, distributors, and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Employees of participating stores and dealers, and their immediate families arenot eligible for this offer. Prepaid card will be mailed to a U.S.A. street address (no P.O. Boxes accepted except in AK). Allow 6–8 weeks for rebate processing. Void where prohibited. Vendor is not responsible for lost, late, destroyed, stolen,misdirected, incomplete, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail, nor for misprints or typographical errors. By submitting this rebate, you have read and agreed to the rebate terms and requirements. NAPA and their Vendors reserve the right toterminate, withdraw, or amend this promotion for any reason without notice. For questions regarding this rebate or the processing of your rebate, contact us at [email protected] or call 888-819-5068, Monday–Friday, between 8:00am and 8:00 pm ET.**This Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms andconditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Card expires 6 months from issuance, per the “Valid Thru” date printed on the card.

Back