Castrol Edge 10W-30 on clearance for $2 a qt at AutoZone YMMV

Hit AAP near work today. Last 7 quarts 0w20 EP, scored em’ for $1/quart. 2 5L jugs TOTAL 0w20 is NOT ACLEARANCE; it’s $39.99 so no thank you. Guy said they are correctly marked too 🤬
Total Quartz right? I had that same experience today. Grabbed like 8 quarts off a clearance shelf and they rang up 9.99 a piece. F that.

I saw the other day that the 0W-16 was also $2 but didn't seem to exist anymore. The closest 10W-30 to me was 90 mins away in Warren, PA...

Good luck! 👍

I saw this the other day and tried to order 5qts for the Hyundai. Three stores showed 6 qts in stock and all of them canceled the order on me. Said they didn’t have it. I went by one store which was on the way home and they absolutely had Edge 10W30 in stock. They just weren’t going to giving it to me at the price on the website I guess.

Oh well. I keep hearing about all the clearance oil out there, but I can never seem to get a hold of any. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride 😂
Smart thing seems to be check stock online, then go looking for it. Do order on phone or tablet in the store, then they can’t keep it for themselves…

Smart thing seems to be check stock online, then go looking for it. Do order on phone or tablet in the store, then they can’t keep it for themselves…
they can and will cancel orders if they so choose. I ordered a couple clearance oils in the past, instock online, called to say no stock. Went into the store and magically the store is restocked just not in the oil section shelf

I did that at first and it was no where to be found on the main shelves. Even asked a worker and they grabbed the Edge High Mileage on the shelf that range up as $9.99 each. I said no thanks. I ordered it online, it was ready the next day. When I went to pick it up, they had trouble finding it but they had it. Likely, it was removed from the shelf and placed in the back and forgotten.

Apparently the AZ I have to pass to come home from work has 5qts in stock
I had $20 coming to me, we'll see if it fulfills this afternoon

I'm really running out of shelf space
Luckily, I've got 3 frequent flyer Theta II friends, so it'll go somewhere

I did that at first and it was no where to be found on the main shelves. Even asked a worker and they grabbed the Edge High Mileage on the shelf that range up as $9.99 each. I said no thanks. I ordered it online, it was ready the next day. When I went to pick it up, they had trouble finding it but they had it. Likely, it was removed from the shelf and placed in the back and forgotten.
If I said I strayed into the back room to “use the bathroom” and scout out the hidden clearance, would that make me a bad guy? I once found THREE CASES of 99 cent/gallon Delo 400 SAE 30 that way…:whistle:

12qts of 10w30, I copped the 2 0w16s just because 🤷‍♂️
1000009626.jpg

1000009627.jpg

Most agreeable 🫡
It's ironic that the notorious yet reformed oil burner is now my vehicle of choice to schlep clearance oil around 😂

Back