Akebono vs PowerStop Z23

Originally Posted by FlyNavyP3
Another vote for the Element 3 EHT pads from Raybestos, I've installed probably close to 30 sets now, from a Kia Soul up to an F350, braking performance on all was reported as better than OE, always low low low dust and noise. They're my go-to pad replacing Akebono ACT in that role previously.

I am finding noise issues with the EHT pads. Usually not immediately, but after 5-10K.

Originally Posted by The Critic
Another vote for the Element 3 EHT pads from Raybestos, I've installed probably close to 30 sets now, from a Kia Soul up to an F350, braking performance on all was reported as better than OE, always low low low dust and noise. They're my go-to pad replacing Akebono ACT in that role previously.

I am finding noise issues with the EHT pads. Usually not immediately, but after 5-10K.

On more than one vehicle?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by diyjake

Yes

Originally Posted by diyjake

Yes

What kind of noise?

Back