how many vehicles should a bottle of TW SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
cover? i bought a bottle to try out. i did 3 CUV and one passenger cars and its gone. seems to work ok, but i wish they had a gallon bottle . gonna try the technitions choice next

You're using waaaay too much. I have 1/2 a bottle and have put 2 coats on my truck. Are you talking about Turtle Wax Seal N Shine?

This happens a lot. You don't need to slobber the stuff on to try and cover the car. For example, 3-4 sprays is enough on a car hood or roof. Less on smaller panels.

^ definitely. A little goes a long way. Don't feel bad though it's very common as PimTac said to do this, especially when you're not used to using a product like that.

TW Seal & Shine. ok guess i might be using too much. So when the towel i am using get saturated with product , do i still need to add more to the panel or can i just use whats on the towel?

I spray the MF cloth with 3-4 good sprays on two sides. Then I spray just 2-5 shots on the hood,door, roof, trunk, panel...depending on size and rub in. Freshen up the applicator MF cloth with 2-3 sprays and turn it now and than. Polish with a dry MF immediately afterwards. I would estimate 15-25 wax jobs from a bottle. Easily will last a year for 1-2 cars. Not bad for $10.

Last edited:
Wish I had read this last weekend. Lol I used about 3/4 a bottle on my 2004 Grand Cherokee. Oops! I knew I was using too much

I definitely used way too much... used 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle on my 300. It looked pretty good though!

601A6D37-0C93-4E0E-8C09-DCB423818496.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back