Recommend Me: Largest Back Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of upgrading our 14 Accord. It has a lot of space but I want more. I'd like to spend between 15 and 30k, needs to have ventilated seats or cloth seats, remote start, not be a mini van. Needs to be 2016+ model year. Accords has about 38" legroom so a few cars like the Toyota Avalon, Lexus ES 350, Cadillac XTS will beat it by an inch or two.

Any suggestions? Car or SUV only, wife won't take a van or wagon unfortunately. Thanks!

You mentioned Cadillac XTS, but the Buick Lacrosse and Chevrolet Impala are two other options on the same platform at various price points. All offer ~40" of rear legroom.

I heard the new Buicks are popular in China. The wealthy buy them because they can afford chauffeurs and the back seat is roomy.

2014 Lexus LS 460 L with 20k miles for 33k. Although misses some of your criteria.

jthdl5ef6e5006462-2014-lexus-ls-460-l-luxury-sedan-awd-8-speed-automatic-used-sedan-arlington-va2NLV

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
2014 Lexus LS 460 L with 20k miles for 33k. Although misses some of your criteria.

I'd take these designo seats over that any day. In addition to listing for 92k, the designo package was a 12-15k option.

wddng9eb2da505446-2013-mercedes-benz-s-class-s550-4-matic-7-speed-automatic-used-sedan-arlington-va.

VW Passat. The huge size of the back seat compartment is like an old Checker cab to us. Great for grandchildren and their car seats and LOTS of leg room for adults!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back