Post your latest beer consumption

Sampling some local brews while on vacation...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by The Critic
Fieldworks Pulp.

Can you ship me a sample of that?
smile.gif

My go to beer lately has been Mich Ultra Gold esp when I'm going out. Smooth finish with organic grains. Still pretty light compared to the crafts though. It's a step up from regular Mich Ultra which I don't care for. Popular beer at one of the places I go to regularly.

Last edited:
Du Bois Are Back In Town
Eagle Park Brewing
New England IPA 9% ABV

Anyone in the Milwaukee area visiting or living this is a must hit craft brewery one of the hottest new craft breweries in the state

Originally Posted by Kjmack
1 bottle of Miller lite back in December .

This is a beer thread lol I feel for ya life is to short to drink that swill

That's why I was thinking about Moosehead! Back in the days in this neck of the woods, finding something both unique and tasty wasn't easy, and it was that or Rickards. The one fortunate thing about Saskatchewan liquor stores, at least then, was that selection was always very good, often better in a small town Saskatchewan store than a big city Alberta liquor store, believe it or not. In a privately run store in Alberta, they carried what sold. Here, when they were all government run, you carry what we tell you to carry.
wink.gif

Untitled Art Brewing
Brewed and canned collaboration with Listermann Brewing
Wisconsin Stout 10% ABV
Excellent notes of toffee coffee maple very drinkable and not ever noticing the 10%ABV.

Back