Oak Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to dig deeper to get the treasure.
lol.gif

I didn't know he passed but I guess at 95 it could happen at anytime... glad he was able to be part of oak island only wish he could have seen what if anything was to be found

Originally Posted by Eddie
I gave up on the OAK ISLAND hunt. I am beginning to question the validity of the hunt. Ed

A few months ago, I did some binge watching of the show on Hulu. I got burned out on the show when really nothing was ever found and the guests they brought in had some wild claims about what treasure was at the bottom.
I went to Wikipedia (or some other source) to see the spoiler alerts and found out that I really didn't miss anything.

Originally Posted by askani79705
Is it possible ? .........and if so.......
possible ain't probable.

could it be that ....

Yep. Narrator annoys the heck out of me. Same guy does Ancient Aliens.

Another Doc Noss who tried scamming people for years about an underground chamber of Spanish gold on Victorio's Peak in southern New Mexico. Noss was murdered by a swindlee.

Originally Posted by Eddie
I gave up on the OAK ISLAND hunt. I am beginning to question the validity of the hunt. Ed

The artifacts found on the island is interesting but there is no "treasure".

The question I'd like to hear asked is, if someone really buried a treasure 150' down and booby trapped it with flood tunnels, how in the world could they ever hope to retrieve it?

With all the artifacts that they have found on that tiny island, you can't tell me there is nothing there. You just don't find those kinds of artifacts laying around. There is a reason they are there. Interesting indeed. Also more proof that Columbus did not "find" the new world.

Originally Posted by Schmoe
With all the artifacts that they have found on that tiny island, you can't tell me there is nothing there. You just don't find those kinds of artifacts laying around. There is a reason they are there. Interesting indeed. Also more proof that Columbus did not "find" the new world.
Probably props made to keep a ho-hum tale going.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey

That area had several British revoultionary war
Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey

That area had a few British prisoner of war camps , I had a grandfather that was there for a few months before he escaped . He was a privateer and his schooner got captured in 1775 . My brother has the privateer paper work sighned by himself G. Washington . From what I have researched there were many camps all along the coast line , I'm sure that's why the occasional coin and relics pop up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back