moly for quiet ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understood that moly is what makes the engine quiet.
in 5w30 which oil will be the quietest,m1,m1 ep,castrol magnatec a5 or the valvoline synpower?
tnx

All oils have moly. The moly doesn't make the engine quiet, it's the oil. Try running a engine without oil. (Don't do that)

Originally Posted by PimTac
All oils have moly.

No they don't
wink.gif

The new Shell Rotella Gas and Truck oils have a nice dose of moly. Redline has a lot (if you don't need any special certification).

used redline before but for a 19k miles n/a mazde its a waste of money,and this is coming from a guy that love to waste money for nothing-)

Originally Posted by kkreit01
The new Shell Rotella Gas and Truck oils have a nice dose of moly. Redline has a lot (if you don't need any special certification).

m1,m1 ep,castrol magnatec a5 or the valvoline synpower only please tnx

mazda manual recommends the Mazda Original Oil Ultra 5W-30 which is mineral...what the [censored]?

Originally Posted by avi1777
mazda manual recommends the Mazda Original Oil Ultra 5W-30 which is mineral...what the [censored]?

No, it's synthetic.

🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by avi1777

No, it's synthetic.

🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥🛥
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

read its mainly for the rx8 rotory engine so its got to be mineral

Originally Posted by Loi
Motul 300V or Redline oil will have high amounts of molybdenum.

true but high on zddp 1200 for the refline and 1700 for the300v,1200 is is still on the safe side for the cats but still its an overkill plus heard that the redline is not good for long oci,the300v is low on detergents its almost a racing oil.i need a solid low noack oil.im starting to think they are all the same and its all marketing.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dave1251
Being in Israel just go with Shell Helix I have read it has quite of bit of moly.

whats the noack on that badboy?
tnx buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back