Any knowledge of Dumonde Tech True Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumonde Tech, better known for it's motorcyle and bicycle lubes, branched out into gun lube a year or two ago. Anyone have any knowledge or experience with it? Wear resistance? Rust resistance? Ability to prevent as much fouling from sticking?
I work for a small gun shop and their rep has come by a couple times. I've used it on a couple small things, but haven't had a chance to give it a good test. Something like a carbine course or high count competition. A few hundred to a thousand rounds in a day, getting it hot and dirty.
I gave a small sample bottle to a guy I know who gets to shoot a lot of rounds, but he hasn't had a change to get to the range yet.
I'm a bit jaded when it comes to lubes and unless it's significantly better than something else I will just stick to the Tetra I've been using for years (and have gone back to after straying a couple times,). On the other hand I am always wanting "the best" lube if there really is such a thing. If it's about the same then I might switch for cost and availability reasons.

I've used it on bicycle chains and it rusts like crazy over the winter months. I've used their gold and blue oils and had the same results with each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back