Twisted Sister - Oh come all ye faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spasm3
LOL i like Dee Snyder! I've never seen this before. Thanks.

cheers3.gif

thumbsup2.gif

'Bout time for some rockin' Christmas music!!

Love the naughty candy cane near the end LOL

Last edited:
Cool ^^^^

Have you heard Puddles Pitty Party? He does a lot of songs by other artists but the way he does it is excellent. Here is a Chrismas song by him but he has many more.

Last edited:
Try the Album, "We Wish You a Metal Christmas and a Headbanging New Year," by Armoury Records.

Alice Cooper does, "Santa Claws Is Coming To Town."

Far out and radical, baby!
50.gif

Last edited:
Definitely showing my age here. That was extremely painful to watch, what little I could actually get through. And I've never heard of Puddles. After watching a few seconds of his video, I feel better for having never heard of him.
21.gif

Originally Posted by Sierra048
Definitely showing my age here. That was extremely painful to watch, what little I could actually get through. And I've never heard of Puddles. After watching a few seconds of his video, I feel better for having never heard of him.
21.gif

Yeah the video is a bit weird, but the song I thought was good - Twisted Sister.

When I'm in Ohio visiting friends we regularly cast videos from our smart devices to their TV and my friend was the one that introduced me to PPP. We only see them once a year so it's usually a collection of what each of us has discovered in that time. Quite fun after a decent meal, just vegging out on the couch flinging videos to the TV from your smart device.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
That is so bad its great! Funny, I was just looking at Christmas music w/ my daughter....particularly enjoyed Leon Redbone's Frosty, but this got a laugh.

I'm not a fan of Christmas music, but I'm a huge heavy metal fan, so every year my wife and I go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert. It is basically a full on heavy metal concert, with a Christmas theme, which was created by members of the heavy metal band Savatage. We're going to see them this weekend in Buffalo actually, I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back