R.I.P. President George H.W. Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting … the first time I went to his museum/library a great train exhibit was underway there …

Last edited:
Was my CinC when i was in Desert Storm, highly regarded by all men and women in uniform, RIP Sir.
34.gif

I am always extremely impressed with people that sacrifice themselves to their country in war and public service. He did it in a kind way too.

Originally Posted by madRiver
I am always extremely impressed with people that sacrifice themselves to their country in war and public service. He did it in a kind way too.

Indeed there are very few who are a Gentleman like he was. I have faith he is in a happier place.

I'm young and more left-leaning than most here but I was born and raised when Reagan and Bush Sr. were presidents. I recall seeing him on TV when I was in elementary school. He was indeed a class act. Someone I'd have a beer(or two) with.

Last edited:
I know a guy who presented him a shotgun at his house in Texas. After a quick inspection, he said let's put a few rounds through it! This was during his Presidency, must have drove the secret service guys crazy.

Watched them board and then 4141 pull out on live stream from the EU … I have family in College Station so they will be perched somewhere when the train arrives …
Hats off to our military for the job that have done with his service …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back