The full name of the product is actually: Chemical Guys Blazin' Banana Spray Wax Natural Carnauba Spray Gloss
While I am an admitted Meguiar's product fan, I periodically do check out other products from other car care product companies.
I've used the Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant & Quick Detailer product several times and really like it. Recently, Chemical Guys introduced their Blazin' Banana Spray Wax Natural Carnauba Spray Gloss product.
It's designed to be used after a good car washing...as a short-term (in-between details) quick high-gloss protectant and shine product. In addition to having a slight/soft banana smell (pleasant), it is incredibly easy to apply. The shine and slick surface after using it are outstanding.
A couple of great things about it:
1) Exceptionally easy on/off application - no buffing required
2) Can be used on virtually any exterior surface...including glass, chrome, trim - and no staining
3) It contains actual Carnauba to maximize shine
4) Leaves a clean, "wet"-looking, glossy surface
5) Protects about a month, including UV protection
6) A 16 oz bottle will do about 10-12 full-vehicle applications
Despite remaining a big fan of Chemical Guys Hybrid V07 --- this new product of theirs is now my favorite "after-car-wash-in-between-full-detailing