Grand solar minimum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do U all think? What “W” oil do I use? Lol. How about the magnetic pole reversal? Ugh I gotta stay off you tube!

Well Homo Sapiens has been around a long time, at least 1 Pole Reversal. There was a magnetic field excursion ~ 40000 years ago (field strength went to near zero, poles did not flip). Will things get cold next 60 years we will see? I'm worried about the increased cosmic radiation as our magnetic field decreases and from the low solar activity. Folks at equator won't have to worry but us high Latitude and altitude folks will. If you are worried about cold watch the Canadian grain planting times to see if they get later and later. Far as oil 0w20 all the way.

When I was a youngster we were taught the expert climatologists had determined we had begun to enter another Ice Age cycle. There was no disputing this, we'd recently had the International Geophysical Year, an effort never since replicated even though the Cold War was in full swing back then and has now been gone for decades, and there was no political agenda on the findings of those efforts. Back then the effort was solely about the science.

I never see anything about those results being discussed any more. Were climatologists that inaccurate back then? Has the field truly taken light year quantum leaps in accuracy in such a relatively short time period, on par with the evolution of digital computing? I doubt it.

I guess you could define me as a prepper due to me having 0W-20 in my cranckcase in San Antonio right now!
lol.gif

I remember the Ice Age coming and also how the Van Allen Belts we’re going to go crazy and kill us all.

Propaganda, pure and simple. There is nothing we as humans can do but adapt and ideas like carbon taxes are from the money grubbers and fake prophets trying to make a $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back