Winter Storm Blah, Blah, Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: AITG
In northern Michigan we have always named our storms. For example, we called yesterdays' snowstorm "Monday".

VERY nicely done!
crackmeup2.gif

I've been in the cable business for almost 41 years and in the early days of TWC it was my favourite channel, along with MTV. Now they are parodies of their former selves. Other than meeting Jim Cantore a few times, there is nothing good about TWC anymore.

Even more insulting, is the fact that the Weather Channel is now considered a premium channel when I switched to Direct TV. Out of the 400 channels, they blocked it for me. Good riddance.

Originally Posted By: Powerglide
If naming a heat wave in the middle of July furthers a political narrative. Then yes TWC and it’s parent NBC will start doing so. In fact you may be on to something that in my humble opinion may already be in the works. Another manufactured, politically engineered crisis to achieve a means to an end. And YOU’LL pay to “fix” it. More redistributive transfer of wealth so popular these days-especially amount the younger set. It ain’t about the weather or the environment. Follow the MONEY.

I expect the cartoon channels and car show broadcasters will be next to be accused of following a political agenda...

Claud.

The Weather Channel of today is a joke. Started to go down hill about 10 years ago.Have not watched it in about 5 to 6 years, maybe more. Everything has to do with global warming now over there. Just give me the weather. Now watch the WEATHER NATION on Direct tv. SO much better than TWC.

Earlier in this thread someone said, "Everyone has gone insane."

I've been telling everyone this for years!

Another thing I've been telling people is that I do not worship:
a) sports figures
b) politicians
c) performers of any kind

As I grew older I had to add:
d) chefs
e) brand names
f) most automotive options
g) MTV and The Weather Channel (let me select my channels)
h) Wallowing pig, thief, liar, advanced syphilitic-sounding politicians and the segments of the population which find him amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back