Valvoline/Zerex Asian Formula At Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if they would start selling concentrate then we'd be back to the good old times. Until then I guess it's zoro tool that gets my business.

When I flushed my coolant last year, I couldn't find it and had to use AutoZone Universal. Glad to see it's back.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chewie
Any difference from the regular Zerex Asian formula?

They probably just changed the label. Just like Maxlife synthetic oil is now called Valvoline synthetic with Maxlife technology

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Now if they would start selling concentrate then we'd be back to the good old times. Until then I guess it's zoro tool that gets my business.

Recochem makes a Toyota Pink concentrate. You can find it at Pep Boys for $20/gal
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Reddy45

Napa and O'Reillys have red LLC concentrate (Pentofrost a1). Carquest carries the Toyota branded red concentrate. Pep Boys has pink SLLC concentrate (Recochem).

Here, Pep Boys has the red "OEM" Recochem concentrate for $20 also. $7 cheaper than the comparable Pentofrost.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Just noticed today that Walmart now has Valvoline/Zerex Asian Formula on the shelves.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Valvoline-Asian-Vehicle-Antifreeze-with-Zerex-Pre-Mix-1-gal/49660461

Covered very recently in the bitog link below. Took awhile to scope it out completely in the thread but ultimately got to it. And some good discussion along the way, including premix vs concentrate and Pep Boys OEM brand concentrate and Peak Global Lifetime (PGL)

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...ifr#Post4040750

I saw this product at WM earlier in the week. I would imagine it's the exact same as Zerex Asian Formula as I can't see them making 2 'similar' products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back