Anyone tried Altrum supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Boycott Altrum!!

Keep the company focused!!!

Keep the company focused? They started with only 10w40 as the only product. I bet that would be a hard sell.

Anyhow, I also take the supplements. Since I can't eat 20lbs of vegetables a day!! Especially the green ones.. spiniach, collard greens, mustard green and so forth Yuk

Anyhow, my wife is big into fitness. She does alot of reading and works out at the gym as well as trains for triatholons. I feel that the Altrium line is great for someone who wants to promote good health.

(She doens't know squat about Oil) So he has a good time with the vitamin line.

It's all about product expansion. (like Phillip Morris also sells craft food? What a combo that is)

I feel that all of the products put out by Amsoil Inc are top quality, and the marketing plan allows each person to run their business differently. So I wouldn't knock it just because it's different.

quote:

quote:

"Dead Doctors Don't Lie"

What is that? Too many vitamins? Too few?

Never heard of it...please explain.

This tape IMO is very interesting as it really changed my outlook on vitamins and minerals. I put a couple of small audio clips from this tape up on this new site I'm going to be building in the near future instead of trying to explain this tape, might be easier to just play a little see what you think.

ignore your health and it will go away.com (this is what I've called the new site without any spaces.)

[ March 05, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

Anyone that goes to this, let me know if you had any problems downloading any of the audio clips. First time I've done this, and like to see if it really is slow. I was able to open it from the site without downloading, but then again, I have it already on mine so I can't tell how long it really takes.

Thanks Bob for the heads-up on the dead doctors. I did a search on it and found lots of good information. I am glad I started this thread. I hope a lot of oil junkies also read it and take an interest in their nutritional health.

Mike

Well, I certainly want to expose this type of info for others, and hope to get this nutritional site going like what we have here. I'll be setting up a forum there as well as bringing new info to it as I too believe it serves to help people understand and while I help others, it will ultimately help me in turn. So
cheers.gif
to everyones health.

I am setting up this site as a secondary business and hope that this will have as much success as I have seen some others do as well.

I am going to do some more little cuts from this tape some on cancer, arthritis,Alzheimer's and a bunch more other issues that is common problems with people now a days.

So, keep checking back to hear more of it.

First of all I meant no disrespect to anyone here or even Amsoil when I made the "boycott" quip....

Bob - I'll listen to those sometime soon. I'm at work right now
frown.gif
THANKS for posting the info.

And to all others - I will be researching the vitamin supplement issue - with an eye on what will work for me - not just Altrum. Recent blurb on the news about folks who take multivites have fewer colds.

But I can say what works for me, does work!! I have not had a cold in two + years - lots of energy and the desire of a .....well maybe too much.

Anyhow what I'm saying: you guys have caused me to rethink my position, because I want to feel this same way when I'm an old guy...you know, over 100!
fruit.gif

quote:

First of all I meant no disrespect to anyone here or even Amsoil when I made the "boycott" quip....

Anyhow what I'm saying: you guys have caused me to rethink my position, because I want to feel this same way when I'm an old guy...you know, over 100!
fruit.gif

Hey if you have ever met AJ in person, and either shaken his hand you would know that he is in great health for 80+ years. I couldn't believe it when I met him up in Superior. Seemed to have the energy of a 30 year old for sure!!

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:

quote:

fruit.gif

Hey if you have ever met AJ in person, and either shaken his hand you would know that he is in great health for 80+ years. I couldn't believe it when I met him up in Superior. Seemed to have the energy of a 30 year old for sure!!

You failed to spot the puppeteers behind him though! (ala Weekend at Bernies)
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by BOBISTHEOILGUY:
[This tape IMO is very interesting as it really changed my outlook on vitamins and minerals. I put a couple of small audio clips from this tape up on this new site I'm going to be building in the near future instead of trying to explain this tape, might be easier to just play a little see what you think.

ignore your health and it will go away.com (this is what I've called the new site without any spaces.) [/QB]

Pretty good tape. I just checked the Altrum Ultra-multi's and they contain Chromium (Aminoate,Polynicotinate), and also Vanadium (Aminoate). I'll scratch diabetes off my worry list.
tongue.gif

Rather than start a new thread I figured I would reopen this topic for the 2000 new members. It contains a lot of useful information and may be of value to many.
cheers.gif

Semi thread hijack:

I looked at the vitamin I take and saw that it contains 75 mcg of Molybdenum. I didn't know that moly was a mineral the body needs.

quote:

Originally posted by wulimaster:
Has anyone tried the Altrum Ultra Multis?

Also, does anyone know of any other supplements that contain more ingrediants or about the same number for a better price?

Yes I use them religeously. The AJ's Ultra. If you want a comparable product go to GNC and price theirs--It's around $28-30 per bottle.
http://www.gnc.com/productDetails.asp?id=170222

Believe me you are getting a great product at a good price.

Also look at Purity products. They have more stuff but are more expensive as well.
http://www.purityproducts.com/
click on "the perfect multi"

As far as are vitimins good for you?? I know I sure don't eat 5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do You. Also if you have ever met AJ for being 80 something, he is in great shape!! Go shake his hand?? WOW
shocked.gif

[ April 01, 2004, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: msparks ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back