the cutest bottle of gas treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little 2.5oz bottle just looks different than other related products. I know folks have seen it already, I'm thinking about trying it in both vehicles.

RXP

I saw a similar bottle of some STP concoction in a bottle like that. Great marketing. I doubt you'll ever see Techron in a bottle like that? Why? Because its a proven product and doesn't need gimmicky marketing.

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Hopefully no one drinks some thinking it's 5 hour energy.

That was my first thought too. Considering how stupid I am sometimes,,,

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Hopefully no one drinks some thinking it's 5 hour energy.

Might thin the heard a little bit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: satinsilver
Might thin the heard a little bit.

Especially if placed side by side at the local convenience store with gas pumps.
wink.gif

They stopped doing that at a local gas station here ... I'm thinking this might be the reason why.

I thought that NOS (sold by Coca-Cola) used to have a small energy shot bottle about the size of 5 Hour Energy. Now I only see stuff in large cans/bottles. I wonder if anyone mistakenly dumped that in their gas tank.

Just wondering who had this crazy idea to market an energy drink with automotive chemicals brand.

Originally Posted By: Garak
I forgot all about that one!

I think they no longer sell it. However, I found a photo:

htup_0809_08_z+honda_parts+nos_energy_drink.jpg

They even have that little yellow "warning sign" that almost looks like they're trying to mark it as flammable. They were sold as "ENERGYSHOT" or "POWERESHOT". The label was filled with so many puns equating human performance to automotive terms. I think they also discontinued the bottle that was supposed to look almost like a metal bottle of nitrous oxide.

189963d1282115232-nos-octane-booster-212316-1_super.jpg

Originally Posted By: y_p_w
I thought that NOS (sold by Coca-Cola) used to have a small energy shot bottle about the size of 5 Hour Energy. Now I only see stuff in large cans/bottles. I wonder if anyone mistakenly dumped that in their gas tank.

Just wondering who had this crazy idea to market an energy drink with automotive chemicals brand.

I remember a thread on some forum where someone dump a 12 oz can of that stuff into his motorcycle tank.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
Originally Posted By: y_p_w

I remember a thread on some forum where someone dump a 12 oz can of that stuff into his motorcycle tank.

there u have it...

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back